Law courts, West Bar

The main road running past the Law Courts on West Bar, from the old Primark to Shalesemoor has been redeveloped, as no doubt many on here know.

I took a walk down today and can't help thinking that despite the intentions to improve the cosmetic profile of the Court, it looks absolutely awful!!

The main road running past the Law Courts on West Bar, from the old Primark to Shalesemoor has been redeveloped, as no doubt many on here know.

I took a walk down today and can't help thinking that despite the intentions to improve the cosmetic profile of the Court, it looks absolutely awful!!

About a year ago someone smashed every single window on the outside.

Never saw anything about it in the The Star though

Help me when that was exactly - given I am in there every day of the week and must have missed the fact every window on the building I walk to daily was smashed in.

Have you any 'evidence' ?

Help me when that was exactly - given I am in there every day of the week and must have missed the fact every window on the building I walk to daily was smashed in.

The building on West Bar.

Is it the divorce court?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3853521,-1.4677987,3a,75y,16.78h,93.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipNcDI_YF7mhsJdlVhHQpcZ_H3bT-Y7zGhE5JDrT!2e10!3e11!7i5376!8i2688

It was the windows of the family court next door

That's because it wasn't mentioned on here. Now that it has been expect it to be in next week :)

I really dont like those Totem Pole Sculptures. They look like something from the 1980's :gag:

http://streetartsheffield.com/blog/new-west-bar-totem-sculptures

Thanks for the link SkylinePhoto that is a really nice blog