Football and Sky

Won't everybody who has any sense have dumped Sky by then anyway?

well you would think so but you know how people are.

Won't everybody who has any sense have dumped Sky by then anyway?

We got rid a while ago and don't miss it one bit.

So instead of smaller teams playing in front of 3000 fans it could well be 1500 fans and then when the clubs all fold those who are watching their Sky Sports will be watching a blank screen.Because all the extra money will be going to Chelsea and Manchester.

Are you one of those 3000?

Or do you just visit your 10,000 a week stadium?

I won't pay to watch lower league football currently so why would it change.

The Football League needs to control and encourage the sport not blame the lack of interaction on TV.

There are many other sports surviving without tv sponsorship.

Are you one of those 3000?

Or do you just visit your 10,000 a week stadium?

I won't pay to watch lower league football currently so why would it change.

The Football League needs to control and encourage the sport not blame the lack of interaction on TV.

There are many other sports surviving without tv sponsorship.

You starve a plant or destroy it's roots and that plant will die.Unfortunately it will be Mr Murdock who will be controlling football NOT THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

It could drastically cut the number of visiting fans, and kill the atmosphere at a match. However if your team were playing in London and you were looking at paying £30+ for travel and the same again for admittance plus sundries like programme, pie etc I am sure a lot of people would consider watching on TV. Especially if three or four people clubbed together to pay Sky watch the match.

It could drastically cut the number of visiting fans, and kill the atmosphere at a match. However if your team were playing in London and you were looking at paying £30+ for travel and the same again for admittance plus sundries like programme, pie etc I am sure a lot of people would consider watching on TV. Especially if three or four people clubbed together to pay Sky watch the match.

And that is where the danger is .All lost revenue.

Premiership clubs could easily survive without one fan going through the turnstiles, hopefully that will be the case for all league clubs in the future and then they wouldn't feel the need to charge £42 for second tier football putting it out of the reach of families.

Premiership clubs could easily survive without one fan going through the turnstiles, hopefully that will be the case for all league clubs in the future and then they wouldn't feel the need to charge £42 for second tier football putting it out of the reach of families.

that would be nice if it was possible.But your Grimsby's and Lincolns would not have a prayer of surviving .I do agree about 42 quid being far to much and between the club owners and Murdock they will destroy the game being a family sport.It will be interesting when Murdock starts to flexing his muscles and dictates to club owners what they must do and not do and it will come.He dictates to political parties because they know the power the man has.He pulls the strings and they all dance.

that would be nice if it was possible.But your Grimsby's and Lincolns would not have a prayer of surviving .I do agree about 42 quid being far to much and between the club owners and Murdock they will destroy the game being a family sport.It will be interesting when Murdock starts to flexing his muscles and dictates to club owners what they must do and not do and it will come.He dictates to political parties because they know the power the man has.He pulls the strings and they all dance.

Maybe when a game is on sky and the club are receiving bundles of money a club could reduce admission fees instead of ripping fans off

Maybe when a game is on sky and the club are receiving bundles of money a club could reduce admission fees instead of ripping fans off

That was something that was supposed to happen with the introduction of the Premier League, the opposite did happen.

Frankly I am surprised that you can not pay to view your own team live if you wish,they then could use the extra income this generates to reduce ticket prices ......sadly the second bit will probably not happen.

Sorry hewontscore missed you saying the same thing!

Edited by Fudbeer
Added