Best place to buy used cars

Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions. I'll give them a look over on the internet.

we used Car people very pleased got a good trade in price for old car, and no pressure to buy just left us to browse but there if we needed to ask any questions, would definitely use again.

Depending on how much you have to spend. If you have a decent amount and want a decent car the carvpeoole are good

Be careful with these. Two of my relatives have had problems with Customer Service !

Both my partner and my sister have had an awful time with Evans Halshaw in Sheffield. They renege on agreed prices for cars and failed to tax a vehicle before letting us drive away despite promising they had done so and not admitting it until being called out by the DVLA.

I would strongly recommend avoiding them.

I bought my last car from Motorpoint, Sheffield. Have to say I'm very pleased with it. No pushy sales tactics and the car is as good as new. All the cars are no older than 24 moths so depends what your budget is.