Lesser known sitcoms

Maybe not that obscure but I remember a sitcom called "Watching" and also "Duty Free".

I remember Duty Free. Keith Barron and a very pretty lady called Joanna Van something.

Anybody remember The Bounder, starring Peter Bowles? Early eighties I think.

A more recent one that seems to have been forgotten is "Game On". Memorable for Samantha Janus.

I liked that one about the tanning salon / juice bar in Golders Green - Orange Jews

" Hope it rains " was set in a run down seaside resort centred round a museum or a freak show cant remember exact details,With a very grumpy owner was played by tom bell

Edited by choogling

" Hope it rains " was set in a run down seaside resort centred round a museum or a freak show cant remember exact details,With a very grumpy owner was played by tom bell

Aha! A few days ago (while having a delayed breakfast), I watched part of an old Inspector Morse episode where the actor, Holly Aird, played a university student. That reminded me that she had also played the part of the goddaughter to a bloke owning a run-down seaside attraction in a sitcom that I had forgotten the title of. So, thank you, you have just given me the title.

Aha! A few days ago (while having a delayed breakfast), I watched part of an old Inspector Morse episode where the actor, Holly Aird, played a university student. That reminded me that she had also played the part of the goddaughter to a bloke owning a run-down seaside attraction in a sitcom that I had forgotten the title of. So, thank you, you have just given me the title.

my wife says I should have got tom bells part.

Right now on freeview channel 96, Forces TV, is a sitcom called Get Some In.

Its set in an RAF base and stars a young Robert Lindsay.

Right now on freeview channel 96, Forces TV, is a sitcom called Get Some In.

Its set in an RAF base and stars a young Robert Lindsay.

And Tony Selby ,who seemed to be in everything , at that time

I remember watching a series called "It's Murder But Is It Art " in 1972 (I only know the year from looking at IMDB).

Frustratingly, I can't remember what it was about, and nobody that I know has heard of it.

Anyone remember Heartburn Hotel? The first time I ever went into the Farfield Pub, reminded me of this

"Chance in a million" with Simon Callow and Brenda Blethyn.

Superb.

I was quite please when I discovered there's some old footage on youtube of The Dustbin Men.