Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

Guest makapaka
Anyone know what time the parking restrictions start, I'm hoping to get to the gym this morning, normally I park on Hawksley Avenue.

Give yourself a day off.

Since I'm fairly sure you're not stalking me you've no idea how many "days off" I've already had. Maybe Saturday is the only day I can get to the gym.

Guest makapaka
Since I'm fairly sure you're not stalking me you've no idea how many "days off" I've already had. Maybe Saturday is the only day I can get to the gym.

Don’t be so serious cyclone I was only winding you up.

Anyone know what time the parking restrictions start, I'm hoping to get to the gym this morning, normally I park on Hawksley Avenue.

Dixon road is closed already

Dixon road is closed already

Yeah, they let me drive down it anyway to the gym, presumably after glancing at my gym clothes I was wearing :-)

Parking was fine on Middlewood Rd in the 2hr section, no issues.

It does make getting around a bit long winded, but since I needed petrol anyway I went home via Hillsborough corner, Penistone Rd and Parkside Rd.

Yeah, they let me drive down it anyway to the gym, presumably after glancing at my gym clothes I was wearing :-)

Parking was fine on Middlewood Rd in the 2hr section, no issues.

It does make getting around a bit long winded, but since I needed petrol anyway I went home via Hillsborough corner, Penistone Rd and Parkside Rd.

You could make a sad tramlines poem of that.

no you dont it will give you a chance to bleat about your tin pot festival at low edges while using your role as a tara rep to push your own events

Lowedges festival is not a tin pot festival. It attracts loads of visitors and has a variety of stuff going on.

Lowedges festival is not a tin pot festival. It attracts loads of visitors and has a variety of stuff going on.

No need to run down other events though is there.

We had a great first night, the rain was actually quite nice!

The drinks are expensive and the queues were long but went down quite quickly. Our only fault was the toilets, theres nowhere near enough of them so the queues were ridiculous.

Looking forward to this afternoon :)

How expensive are we talking? Things like this interest me, as I'm constantly astonished at how high drinks prices can go!

My neighbour just told us £8 for a pint .

High bar prices keeps the consumption down and leads to less trouble. Tim Martin should follow that policy.

disgusting £8 a pint total rip off,this only makes people drink more before they get there and that causes more trouble in the end,we allow people the choice and no fee entry,maybe not up to the same standard,but its a silly London price and not fair to the public,is this at hillsbrough or the free entry at town