Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

Do you live or work in the area ?

Lived 10 minutes from the park all my life.

according to the piece of paper delivered in the week, the library, bowling green and playground will be open all the time, and the tennis court will be open for most of the time.

And the walled garden. That's a really peaceful place. I walked through it to the library today, no one else there.

Hope the council will be on top of Litter situation , Cans, Bottles all over places mi thinks

A music fan seeing this thread title would think "Oh look! A thread about Tramlines. It must be full of people posting about how giddy they are getting about the forthcoming festival."

Wrong, it is a thread full of miserable folk moaning to each other about the forthcoming festival. :(

Just a quick mention that a lot of local (and not local) bands will be playing in the pubs in the city centre over the weekend, come and support them as well as the bands in the park.

A music fan seeing this thread title would think "Oh look! A thread about Tramlines. It must be full of people posting about how giddy they are getting about the forthcoming festival."

Wrong, it is a thread full of miserable folk moaning to each other about the forthcoming festival. :(

Too true!!! Well done for saying so

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 18:12 ----------

Here’s an idea ... instead of moaning about it, why not embrace it

And before you start, I live in Hillsborough, and use the park trice a day if not more to walk our dog.

I’m excited for the festival and just wish everyone could stop being so flipping negative about it all

Roll on Tramlines

How many more people haven’t received a letter saying we have to put said letter in our car and prove we are residents ???????? During the tram lines festival.

It’s only because I was watering the plants on the front and got talking to one of my neighbours . It looks like the people who have the gennel between their house have received them but if like us they have to pass by another house we’ve been missed .

How many more people haven’t received a letter saying we have to put said letter in our car and prove we are residents ???????? During the tram lines festival.

It’s only because I was watering the plants on the front and got talking to one of my neighbours . It looks like the people who have the gennel between their house have received them but if like us they have to pass by another house we’ve been missed .

there will be almost 4,000,000 people attending over the weekend, most of them arriving in range rovers and expecting to park no more then 6 inches from the concert area,

the idea of displaying the letter is to ensure the miniumum of disruption to the car owning natives as they go about their daily workings

there will be almost 4,000,000 people attending over the weekend, most of them arriving in range rovers and expecting to park no more then 6 inches from the concert area,

the idea of displaying the letter is to ensure the miniumum of disruption to the car owning natives as they go about their daily workings

Yes I understand this but we haven’t received the flyer . Now finding out that several others haven’t either .

Guest makapaka
Too true!!! Well done for saying so

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 18:12 ----------

Here’s an idea ... instead of moaning about it, why not embrace it

And before you start, I live in Hillsborough, and use the park trice a day if not more to walk our dog.

I’m excited for the festival and just wish everyone could stop being so flipping negative about it all

Roll on Tramlines

Couldn’t agree more. Some proper miserable folk about.

Big music festival coming up and All you get is “where am I gonna park me car” - pathetic.

Couldn’t agree more. Some proper miserable folk about.

Big music festival coming up and All you get is “where am I gonna park me car” - pathetic.

so all the locals, who for all sorts of very valid reasons may not want or be able to partake in a weekend of music, drink, drugs and vomiting on the street and who weren't asked if they wanted this disruption can just go hang?

Perhaps they're miserable because the likes of Shed Seven are playing?