Nether Edge and Loxley

Don’t know if it’s too late but I have kids at Nether Edge Primary. It is a fantastic school, I can’t recommebd it enough. They obviously have high academic standards, which is why they get such good results but apart from being Outstanding and in the top 2% of British primary schools, it’s just a lovely friendly community school with excellent behaviour, great after school clubs, loads of sports (dedicated PE teacher for example) and music (same). When my oldest first went there I asked about the rumours of racial (anti white) bullying that people always go on about and was told there had been one case of bullying in previous 5 years (so 9 years ago now) and the victim was not white. My children are white and have loads of friends and feel very happy and safe. I find the kids there to be especially friendly and wouldn’t worry about bullying at all.