Far-right Britain First fosters ties with Zionist movement

2. Paedophilia is not tolerated in this country.

wasnt the bbc / jimmy saville stuff "hidden" by the authorities? wasnt the rotherham scandel "hidden" by the authorities? wasnt the catholic priests stuff "hidden" or tolerated if you will?

the westminster stuff?

What about the care homes where its now coming out?

The football coach scandel? clubs "tolerated" it by hiding it and simply moving coaches elsewhere?

we also saw violence from both sides in Charlottesville , but you defend one side as good and one side as evil . Surely both sides should be treated equally ?

Of course we bloody shouldn't! One side were promoting a message of racial hatred and Nazism, the other side were protesting it.

How you can't see the difference is beyond me - we fought against evil like that in WW2, or had you forgotten?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:12 ----------

Trump was right to condemn both sides at Charlottesville. That Antifa lot are some deeply unpleasant people. As much as we're all against racism, I wouldn't side with Antifa.

Are you completely amoral? Trump was a total moral imbecile by condemning both sides - did you not see the comments from David Duke (former KKK leader) thanking him - or do you just not care?

In saying that, Trump has given greater power and credence to the race haters and white nationalists. He's indirectly promoting racial hatred and violence.

Do you honestly think that our armed forces in WW2 were as worthy of condemnation as the Nazis? That's what you're suggesting here.

Of course we bloody shouldn't! One side were promoting a message of racial hatred and Nazism, the other side were protesting it.

How you can't see the difference is beyond me - we fought against evil like that in WW2, or had you forgotten?

ive forgotten nothing , but my point is you seem to be blind to the fact that Antifa or Uaf have been involved in violent acts

Ordinary people don't tolerate it Mel, and neither do the courts.

thats not what was said, IT HAS been tolerated to a degree, you cant change the rules.The state has hidden it under the carpet for decades, its tolerated one of the worst crimes in the world, not once but numerous times and not just small instances, but massive.

So you are saying that the UK is a nation that tolerates paedophilia then Mel?

ive forgotten nothing , but my point is you seem to be blind to the fact that Antifa or Uaf have been involved in violent acts

Yes they might have been occasions when they have.

Does that mean we should never protest against racists and Nazis?

Does that mean using violence against tyranny is never justified?

Does that mean we should allow fascists and Nazis to walk unopposed?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:20 ----------

So you are saying that the UK is a nation that tolerates paedophilia then Mel?

You're missing my point, which was that there are some things that simply shouldn't be tolerated - such as paedophilia for example, and allowing Nazis, racists and fascists to march unopposed.

thats not what was said, IT HAS been tolerated to a degree, you cant change the rules.The state has hidden it under the carpet for decades, its tolerated one of the worst crimes in the world, not once but numerous times and not just small instances, but massive.

You say" the state has hidden it " . Please don't jump on me because this is a honest question , but what state is this ? Is there any truth in these accusations ?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:26 ----------

Yes they might have been occasions when they have.

Does that mean we should never protest against racists and Nazis?

Does that mean using violence against tyranny is never justified?

Does that mean we should allow fascists and Nazis to walk unopposed?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:20 ----------

You're missing my point, which was that there are some things that simply shouldn't be tolerated - such as paedophilia for example, and allowing Nazis, racists and fascists to march unopposed.

As far as I know the march in Charlottesville was a legal march , if you want to protest the march, fair enough but don't inflame the situation . It does nothing to ease the situation

You say" the state has hidden it " . Please don't jump on me because this is a honest question , but what state is this ? Is there any truth in these accusations ?

dont you watch the news or look whats happening?

saville was doing his stuff from the 60s till he died, even johnny rotton had said people knew what was happening back in the late 70s but it was suppressed.

The rotherham abusers had been doing theres for years, and the victims were ignored by those in charge?

The football coaches were doing it for decades, and got sacked by some clubs but then allowed to join other clubs, victims were ignored.

people in charge knew, heard what was going on and ignored or deliberately hid accusations.

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:38 ----------

As far as I know the march in Charlottesville was a legal march , if you want to protest the march, fair enough but don't inflame the situation . It does nothing to ease the situation

they went tooled up, with guns, helmets and body armour, they forced their way into the park and forcefully "locked" the park up.

it wasnt a nice family orientated stroll in the sun

Sounds a lot like appeasement to me. I think you'll find that the Nazis/KKK/white nationalists were there to promote a message of racial hatred and division, initiated most of the violence and actually killed one counter demonstrator.

The counter demonstrators were there to protest against hatred, bigotry and violence.

I know which team I'd be on; I'm not so sure about you.

dont you watch the news or look whats happening?

saville was doing his stuff from the 60s till he died, even johnny rotton had said people knew what was happening back in the late 70s but it was suppressed.

The rotherham abusers had been doing theres for years, and the victims were ignored by those in charge?

The football coaches were doing it for decades, and got sacked by some clubs but then allowed to join other clubs, victims were ignored.

people in charge knew, heard what was going on and ignored or deliberately hid accusations.

but you said THE STATE which to me means the Government not individual organisations

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 22:44 ----------

Sounds a lot like appeasement to me. I think you'll find that the Nazis/KKK/white nationalists were there to promote a message of racial hatred and division, initiated most of the violence and actually killed one counter demonstrator.

The counter demonstrators were there to protest against hatred, bigotry and violence.

I know which team I'd be on; I'm not so sure about you.

"initiated most of the violence" your view . And don't worry about which team im on . It may shock you but im on the side of fairness

"initiated most of the violence" your view . And don't worry about which team im on . It may shock you but im on the side of fairness

The way you've not once given any suggestion that you see any difference between the white supremacists, Nazis and KKK who opposed them at Charlottesville suggests rather strongly otherwise.

Tell me something - if a far right group were planning a march through your area would you accept that and let them get on with it?