Far-right Britain First fosters ties with Zionist movement

Tell us where you witness this stuff, is it Islamofascism :huh:

Try answering the question first - if you dare.

Which of those three things should we tolerate?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 18:42 ----------

i think we should be intolerant of tolerant people, ie call a spade a spade

Cant really understand what you're trying to say there - can you give us an example please?

Try answering the question first - if you dare.

Which of those three things should we tolerate?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 18:42 ----------

Cant really understand what you're trying to say there - can you give us an example please?

We don't tolerate any of those things, so tell me where you have witnessed them ?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 18:59 ----------

i think weve seen plenty of that stuff quite abit

You must watch it all online then mel because your never away from your keyboard, tell me what you have been out and witnessed lately ?

You must watch it all online then mel because your never away from your keyboard, tell me what you have been out and witnessed lately ?

aye im a warrior :roll:

im sure the first two has been in the news all over the past few years, ill leave you start remembering why

This nation alliance lot were army.
Yes it all seems a bit iffy. What with the amount of British Army members arrested or involved in the Kurdish ypg group.. it makes one wonder what's going on .

No doubt na,bf,bnp,ukip,edl etcetera are all well infiltrated..

We don't tolerate any of those things, so tell me where you have witnessed them ?

We witnessed people preaching race hate in Charlottsville and we've seen it on our own streets.

Some people do attempt to defend paedophilia.

Many prominent Jews have had 'gassing' abuse directed at them online and even in the street.

My point is not that they are tolerated, but that they shouldn't be in answer to Harrystottle to appears to suggest that Antifa are intolerant people.

There are some things we shouldn't tolerate - like the ones I list above and allowing extreme right wing/ fascist / racist types to march through our towns and cities certainly shouldn't be tolerated either.

we also saw violence from both sides in Charlottesville , but you defend one side as good and one side as evil . Surely both sides should be treated equally ?

we also saw violence from both sides in Charlottesville , but you defend one side as good and one side as evil . Surely both sides should be treated equally ?

Should we think the same in regard to Isis and the coalition fighting them?

We see Isis as evil and the coalition as good so should both these sides be treated equally?

We see Isis as evil and the coalition as good so should both these sides be treated equally?

Trump was right to condemn both sides at Charlottesville. That Antifa lot are some deeply unpleasant people. As much as we're all against racism, I wouldn't side with Antifa.

Yes it all seems a bit iffy. What with the amount of British Army members arrested or involved in the Kurdish ypg group.. it makes one wonder what's going on .

No doubt na,bf,bnp,ukip,edl etcetera are all well infiltrated..

Absolutely, most neo nazi groups are very clever In some ways but very dim in other lighting.

I see what you are saying but surely its a different situation , most of the world are fighting a war against Isis

You might be surprised, but do you agree with me or not?

Should we tolerate people maching through the streets preaching racial hatred?

Should we tolerate paedophilia?

Should we tolerate people saying that Jews should be gassed?

---------- Post added 05-09-2017 at 17:31 ----------

See my examples above and tell me which of the three of them we should just tolerate rather than oppose.

Go on, which of those three we should be tolerant of?

1. It depends on how you define racial hatred. If someone says "All X's are trash who ought to be shot" then obviously not.

2. Paedophilia is not tolerated in this country.

3. Now we get to the problem. The left in general would oppose any far right march by people who advocated gassing Jews. OK.

But the left would not and does not stage counter demonstrations against Hezbollah supporters. And Hezbollah advocate the destruction of the state of Israel. I doubt very much that this would be achieved peacefully, or that it would even be intended to be achieved peacefully. So many Jews would die.

That's the trouble with leftist outrage. It is very, very selective outrage.