Problem at Crookes tonight

Some big bunch of cowardly lads chase a young couple up the road near the bolehills as I left the resteraunt. They got away ok fortunately they don't want to know though when I and another person I know who stopped to check on me chased them in a car

Some big bunch of cowardly lads chase a young couple up the road near the bolehills as I left the resteraunt. They got away ok fortunately they don't want to know though when I and another person I know who stopped to check on me chased them in a car

Have you been drinking? :huh:

I think he/she must have! Couldn't understand a word of that. Hope he/she isn't asked to give a statement!:hihi:

I think he/she must have! Couldn't understand a word of that. Hope he/she isn't asked to give a statement!:hihi:

So who got chased?

Is English not your first language because I understood it. :hihi:

The op says a bunch of cowardly lads chased a young couple up the road near bolehills and fortunately the couple got away and then the op and his mate decided to give the cowardly lads a taste of their own medicine and chased them....

Edited by mafya

youngesters these days don't have any repect, i blame the parents