Piercings - best place recommendations?

as above.. can anyone recommend a good shop to go to get an intimate piercing please? Willing to travel ( as have a car)

thanks

I've had a few recent ear piercings at Blue Banana in town (tragus and rim). All went well.

Hope you find somewhere suitable.

as above.. can anyone recommend a good shop to go to get an intimate piercing please? Willing to travel ( as have a car)

thanks

Try thou art on chapel walk

I've had a few recent ear piercings at Blue Banana in town (tragus and rim). All went well.

I had to google that one because all sorts of images popped up in my head.

Go and get yourself mentally checked out first, would be my suggestion. Something a bit wrong with folks who want to have their intimate parts pierced.

Go and get yourself mentally checked out first, would be my suggestion. Something a bit wrong with folks who want to have their intimate parts pierced.

You're entitled to your opinions, but when you post an insinuation that people with piercings have mental health difficulties on a thread about piercings, you know that's really not very nice and people could well think that you're posting it just to insult them.

Please don't.

There used to be a place on the market that did piercing ..

Castle Market? I went there back in 2003 to have my tongue pierced, I think it closed not long after.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 12:43 ----------

Try thou art on chapel walk

I second Thou Art. Never had any piercings done there, but I had my nose ring changed once and they were really good.

From personal experience, I would recommend The Owl & Pussycat in the Forum for piercings. Lisa is lovely, very professional and friendly.

You're entitled to your opinions, but when you post an insinuation that people with piercings have mental health difficulties on a thread about piercings, you know that's really not very nice and people could well think that you're posting it just to insult them.

Please don't.

alongside trivializing those who do have mental health difficulties.

thanks

Won't it be uncomfortable most of the time?

There used to be a place on the market that did piercing ..

Rather appropriately there was a place in the market called Paynes (had my ears done there many years ago).

I had my belly button done at a place opposite the Hallamshire and my son's girlfriend had hers done at Feline just off Ecckesall Road. Both do intimate piercings. (Not sure if the place l went to is still open come to think of it)

Mine was done by Jayne at feline. That was about ten years ago. Never regretted it :)

Couple of years ago, I also used Blue Banana, to get my lip and eyebrow pierced. All went well also. I only wear earrings these days tho.