Piercings - best place recommendations?

as above.. can anyone recommend a good shop to go to get an intimate piercing please? Willing to travel ( as have a car)

thanks

as above.. can anyone recommend a good shop to go to get an intimate piercing please? Willing to travel ( as have a car)

thanks

It's always amazed me why any one would want their intimate "bits" mutilated with small lumps of metal. Still each to their own, if it makes them happy.

Angel1.

It's always amazed me why any one would want their intimate "bits" mutilated with small lumps of metal. Still each to their own, if it makes them happy.

Angel1.

Strange isn't it ? If they don't find a reputable piercer , they could end up with an infection in the piercing.

Best place for intimate piercing is usually , below the belt :thumbsup:

Finding one is a pain (no pun intended) but I found Access all areas in Nottingham really good and professional and have had a few done there.

is that why you are called glitterballs ?:hihi:

I believe that Jayne has now left Feline, so my recommendation is now useless I'm afraid.

Missus uses a shop in wombwell, been there ages and always busy so must be good.