Trouble sending email from AOL account

Whenever trying to send an email from my AOL account in the last few days they have started bouncing back with invalid address message.

Mail to AOL accounts deliver OK.

Cant seem to find anything on AOL help page.

Any suggestions anybody

Ditch AOL. Sorry, that advice is generally about 10-20 years late...

long tme ago I delt with AOL regards fixing problems, I think you'll find the answer is by finding your "in box" and deleting it (can't remember were it is) it's a self generating item that will return when you switch the computer off and then back on (you can't do any harm except lose all the emails stored in there)

long tme ago I delt with AOL regards fixing problems, I think you'll find the answer is by finding your "in box" and deleting it (can't remember were it is) it's a self generating item that will return when you switch the computer off and then back on (you can't do any harm except lose all the emails stored in there)

That's if you're using Outlook or similar Email client, most people just use webmail nowadays...

It could be just that they are having an issue at the moment....