On the rise of fascism.

What's oo mean. In Germany neo navies aren't even allowed to show swazikas or shout at rallies. The snowflakes can shout though. Which is a strange dichotomy. Who are the fascist?

Not true. The majority were local residents, and besides, why are you busy trying to smear the antifa?

I don't know why you're sticking up for Antifa anyway...I presume you're a white male? well the Antifa crowd don't like you; I've seen them (white people, men and women!) saying "I <removed> hate white males" etc. I'd link to the video's but this is a family forum. :o

Edited by nikki-red

Rubbish. There is nothing extreme about being antifascist.

There is nothing extreme about being anti-fascist, but I understand the Antifascists are an extremist group.

There is nothing extreme about being anti-fascist, but I understand the Antifascists are an extremist group.

Nothing puts your point across about being against racism better than smashing up cars, shops and businesses and so on. :loopy:

These are deeply unpleasant people.

I don't know why you're sticking up for Antifa anyway...I presume you're a white male? well the Antifa crowd don't like you; I've seen them (white people, men and women!) saying "I <removed> hate white males" etc. I'd link to the video's but this is a family forum. :o

more ring wing propaganda :hihi:

Edited by nikki-red

more ring wing propaganda :hihi:

Don't make me put the video up mel, don't make me do it! :hihi:

If you cant see the antifa are the same bunch of dead heads up for a punch up as the neo nazis then you need your head read. A reactionary bunch of thugs preaching left wing politics with enough double standards to write a book.

I love how you know you did and then the rest were local residents, like as if you were actually there or live there.

In the US and the UK people are supposed to be entightled to free speech, but if anyone dares speak out against (insert topic here) then they are racists, fascists etc. Im not even going to mention such topics or il get booted off, but i see you're "up the roma". Nice one. But I bet you don't live in Page hall?

'Oh boohoo! I live in Page Hall so I can use it as justification for being racist!'

Grow up.

why dont you just tell me a general gist so i dont have to watch 3 hours of crap just to find maybe one sentence?

another site i found says

which came from http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

it sort of follows what i said about as a kid being forced to work for the "jewish council" which was created by the nazis

this tells you what the jewish council is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat

and it does mention about confiscating valuables like i quoted above

You missed quoting this bit from your zerohedge link,

In an 1998 interview with 60 Minutes, Soros described the year of German occupation as “the happiest time in my life.”

Fascist ideology is basically, form of corporatism. If fascism exists in the world, it is incorporated.

Fascist ideology is basically, form of corporatism. If fascism exists in the world, it is incorporated.

Sorry, I'm not making sense of that. Can you clarify?

Nothing puts your point across about being against racism better than smashing up cars, shops and businesses and so on. :loopy:

These are deeply unpleasant people.

Being anti fascist should be the default position for every normal person.

---------- Post added 29-08-2017 at 22:18 ----------

What's oo mean. In Germany neo navies aren't even allowed to show swazikas or shout at rallies. The snowflakes can shout though. Which is a strange dichotomy. Who are the fascist?

The paradox of tolerance

Why insult people who are against nazi's though, are you a nazi supporter?

Being anti fascist should be the default position for every normal person.

Being anti-extremist should be the default position for every normal person.