Fulham bid 12m for Foresteri

Should we sell Foresteri after All the problems he is causing at the Owls,12m from Fulham is not a bad price

Should we sell Foresteri after All the problems he is causing at the Owls,12m from Fulham is not a bad price

I don't think he's settled oop north, take the money.

Good player when his head is right, otherwise can be a nightmare,

if that figure is correct take it.

He should have gone 12 month ago. Not convinced we'll spend the money well.

he will fit in great with fulhams top players and 12 million snatch there hand off and go and get shelvy from Newcastle or similar from some where else,that centre back at Bristol city looked good when we played them at home last season.

Problem is,if we let FF and/or JR go,it's absolutely guaranteed that they will play brilliantly,score most games - and definitely score against us! Personally,I don't think we should sell/loan either to rival clubs.

Problem is,if we let FF and/or JR go,it's absolutely guaranteed that they will play brilliantly,score most games - and definitely score against us! Personally,I don't think we should sell/loan either to rival clubs.

weve already won em once, only got one more game with em to go :P

If we're not going to play him and play him in midfield where he's most effective then we might as well cash in.

Snap their hands off if this is true.

At the minute I'd say sell him at that price, not justifying keeping at minute unless he is ok playing in midfield.

I've filled the car up and if he wants to go tomorrow I can drop him (it saves me booking a day off work) :hihi:

Sell him cant see CC tactics changing so his attacking Talent wont be used :(