Worst Films Ever Made?

Almost any films based on the antics of pop stars and groups.

I'm old enough to remember Tommy Steele and Cliff Richard.

All of them feature a sequence with a double-decker bus or a roundabout in a park.

The Beatles films were equally awful.And so I hear were the Spice Girls.

Mind you I still love the Al Jolsen Story because that guy could really perform.There's a surreal bit in the film where Jolsen played

on-screen by Larry Parnes bumps into a bit-player who is actually Al Jolsen....maaaaammy!!

Originally posted by BAZZO

Almost any films based on the antics of pop stars and groups.

I'm old enough to remember Tommy Steele and Cliff Richard.

All of them feature a sequence with a double-decker bus or a roundabout in a park.

The Beatles films were equally awful.And so I hear were the Spice Girls.

Mind you I still love the Al Jolsen Story because that guy could really perform.There's a surreal bit in the film where Jolsen played

on-screen by Larry Parnes bumps into a bit-player who is actually Al Jolsen....maaaaammy!!

Lets be fair.... Spinal Tap is a top movie! Although not based on a real group.... it still may fall under that category!

:headbang:The award goes to..

Dumb and Dumberer

Runners up...

:banana:

Drowning Mona

Blair Witch

Kingpin

Corky Romano

U571 (even Jon Bon Jovi couldn't save it...straying a bit off topic here but I saw him live twice this week and he has to be one of the top live acts going)

on a high note, the Garbage Pail Kids movie has to go down as one of the most underrated movies of the 80s.:wave:

officially I think the worlds worst publicly released film is "plan 9 from outer space"

This is true. I believe it's so bad, it has achieved cult status.

I think it's about some aliens who attempt to conquer the earth. They've failed on the first eight attempts, so they try yet again.

Revenge of the killer tomato

Originally posted by starchild

:headbang:The award goes to..

Dumb and Dumberer Not seen so can't comment, I'm guessing it's not as good as the original.

Runners up...

:banana:

Drowning Mona Again not seen

Blair Witch I thought this was a good film, just some people weren't ready for that style of film making

Kingpin How could you... this movie is hillarious

Corky Romano Who?

U571 Agreed... pants movie(even Jon Bon Jovi couldn't save it...straying a bit off topic here but I saw him live twice this week and he has to be one of the top live acts going)

on a high note, the Garbage Pail Kids movie has to go down as one of the most underrated movies of the 80s.:wave:

I nominate Magnolia and A.I as the worst films made! Utter b****cks:lol:

my worst film is GOTHIC saw it in the wicker at the studio 5-6-7 oh those where the days a really crap film from what i can rember of it the film actually broke down quite a few times so i missed my last bus home lol

Pluto nash

that counts for all three because its that rubbish

Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000 (imdb)

Totally unwatchable.

The worst ones i've seen:-

XXX- complete trash

Robocop 3- i still can't belive i watch all of it

Blair Witch Project- i real let down after all the hype about it

And i know a lot of people will disagree with me on this one,but i thought the first Lord Of The Rings film was garbage as well.I've never watched a film so full of characters i wanted to smack. "Mr frodo, mr frodo" grrrrrrrrr.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

officially I think the worlds worst publicly released film is "plan 9 from outer space"

Ed Wood is probably the worst director of all-time, although several of his films have 'cult status' in NA.

'Plan 9' is very enjoyable (it's so bad that it's good), if you watch it with the 'right crowd', as well as his transvestite 'cult' movie: 'Glen or Glenda'.

My vote for the worst 'recent' movie is 'Terminator 3' - utter crap!