Bar / Pub Victoria Quays

Depends what you class as regeneration - I'm not aware of any building work yet, but certainly things are moving forward. I'm particularly excited about the recent news on the Old Town Hall.

It's not too far from the Queens Head , which is nice enough, and also the Drink Inn, when its open. There's now a great gig venue / studio on Exchange st, Delicious Clam.

I work nearby and when I walk past it at lunch it always appears closed. If thats not the case, they should make it more obvious they're open for business. I know where I work we're begging for a decent pub within walking distance that doesn't cost a fortune.

Guest makapaka
I work nearby and when I walk past it at lunch it always appears closed. If thats not the case, they should make it more obvious they're open for business. I know where I work we're begging for a decent pub within walking distance that doesn't cost a fortune.

Probably not a lot of daytime business down there currently though.

I know the fella has been away (honeymoon) and was advised to watch FB for updates as it`s just temp licensing.

Hello all.

The Dorothy Pax has been opening on temporary licenses and is still waiting for full licensing. If you check out the Facebook page there are some gigs coming up before Christmas and the ihope is that it will soon be fully open, with food available.

Full license now, I believe. Not been yet mind.