Mayweather v mcgregor

Both of them are playing the public for fools.

They are probably the best of friends, why wouldn't they be, they are about to make each other incredibly rich.

The whole thing is a circus act, McGregor is at a serious disadvantage and should have little chance.

The fight is a boxing match, under boxing rules, which is Mayweathers territory and he's one of the best there's been.

Unless McGregor gets lucky ( or is even better than he says he is ) and manages to land one of his fight ending punches, I can't see any other ending than a Mayweather victory.

Why would either of them care, more money than anyone really needs, good luck to them, but I won't be bothering to watch this Barnum and Bailey production.

Both of them are playing the public for fools.

They are probably the best of friends, why wouldn't they be, they are about to make each other incredibly rich.

The whole thing is a circus act, McGregor is at a serious disadvantage and should have little chance.

The fight is a boxing match, under boxing rules, which is Mayweathers territory and he's one of the best there's been.

Unless McGregor gets lucky ( or is even better than he says he is ) and manages to land one of his fight ending punches, I can't see any other ending than a Mayweather victory.

Why would either of them care, more money than anyone really needs, good luck to them, but I won't be bothering to watch this Barnum and Bailey production.

agree with all this . wouldn't be surprised that mayweather has been told to make it last 4 rounds . its nothing more than a bad joke and ALL sky customers will have to pay for it . Absolute travesty .

It's very very rare that two athletes in this kind of sport will "hate" each other.

Of course they respect and like each other they are about to making each other millions...

It's drama. It's the thrill. It's entertainment.

Lighten up.

The fact these two are fighting for 'The money belt' says it all to me.

Its like something Don King would dream up. No credibility what so ever

Thats you're opinion!

Which bit of what SgtKate said do you think is opinion and not objective fact?

Because they are both utterly vile individuals.

This is opinion, but she goes on to back it up.

I quite enjoy watching boxing and MMA, and I completely understand just how much of it is psychological and the pre-match faux anger and hype is a part of the game, but both have made incredibly offensive misogynistic and homophobic comments,

This is just factual right?

Mayweather has been convicted for attacking his wife while she was pregnant.

Also factual.

Noone and nothing comes out of this looking good except the 2 men who if they weren't boxers/MMA stars would likely both be in jail.

Opinion, but do you disagree?

As an article I was reading the other day said, this match and these men and doing untold damage to a set of sports that gives a real opportunity to those from poorer societies and backgrounds unlike many others.

You can't disagree that she read an article that said this.

Also factual.

Opinion, but do you disagree?You can't disagree that she read an article that said this.

Agreed with SgtKate and Cyclone on the comments that both have made. Also agreed with the other posters that they are both playing the game very well in building this up.

I am sick of hearing about it, and them both getting news coverage - but I don't really care much for boxing or MMA...

Also factual.

Opinion, but do you disagree?You can't disagree that she read an article that said this.

i can only see 1 fact there pal! as for the article i am guessing its some contrived purist article, hey who cares they have everyone's attention including yours:roll::hihi:

Everyone has a choice,I won't be paying for it and that suits me.Thing is many will,thats why they laughing all the way to the bank.

Of course... McGregor wasn't the first one to offer Mayweather out.

How would we all be feeling if Ronda Rousey had been allowed her wish to fight him?

For her to stand any sort of chance it would have to have been MMA rules. But, she was awesome at the time, gone down hill a bit recently.

Of course... McGregor wasn't the first one to offer Mayweather out.

How would we all be feeling if Ronda Rousey had been allowed her wish to fight him?

For her to stand any sort of chance it would have to have been MMA rules. But, she was awesome at the time, gone down hill a bit recently.

Ronda Rousey was a good fighter, probably still is but she was mainly hype.

This fight shouldn't be happening. Its bringing boxing into disrepute. How many worthy boxers would relish a crack at Mayweather on the big stage only for an outsider to it get the chance instead.

It is annoying being all over facebook, but at the same time I am interested on who will win :D