Sign in to follow this  

Thanks but no thanks

thanks admin for merging my post asking for reccomendations of where to buy cheap fence panels and tagging it onto the end of someone elses post in a section for developers and house builders where the demographic i want to answer will have no idea its there..... it would be nice for you to at least message me and let me decide what i want to do with the post, instead i had to search all my posts and couldnt understand why someone elses was showing until i scrolled to the end of page 3 and found my post.

I put it in general discussion section because i wanted normal everyday folks to answer and give recomendations and get more of wider database of answers and opinions. I wasnt selling or offering work or looking for a tradesman to come and do the work, i wanted peoples own experience and thier preffered companies.

Thanks again ADMIN for making sheffield forum what its become in the many years since i joined....