Why aren't humans chipped at six weeks old?

i've asked you twice, directly, whether or not you applied for an ID card when they were optional.

Both times, you have avoided answering.

I will take this to mean that NO you DO NOT have an ID card.

But like any right-whinging freedom-hater, you demand everybody else should be forced to have one, whether we want it or not (we don't).

Why don't you have an ID card if you think they should be compulsory for the rest of us?

What do you have to hide?

what are you blathering on about:roll: of course i haven't got one, same as i dont have subscription to superheros & villains weekly, but i am not worried if they were made compulsory, my driving licence, passport and shot gun cert is more than enough to identify me until that time.

yes i do think they should be brought in for all including me.

i have nothing to hide! do you?

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 16:25 ----------

Can you help explain as to how you think it would assist in conviction? I thought that depended on the evidence gathered and satisfying a jury so they were sure of guilt based on the evidence. Am I wrong?

it would be part of the evidence that could pinpoint exactly who and where someone was at the time and also would include DNA evidence, not rocket science is it:roll:

. . . my driving licence, passport and shot gun cert is more than enough to identify me. . .

Ah.

So what we're agreed on is that you don't have one, you don't want one and you don't need one.

In fact nobody needs one.

Glad we could chat.

where did i say it would prevent??? it would be a damn sight easier to convict though?

but you airey fairy liberals dont like convicting do you?? you think its all down to being repressed eh? and being deprived?

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 14:03 ----------

as i said it should have been compulsory:roll:

No, it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?

No, it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever.

Don't argue with him. He has a shotgun :nod:

i am happy to have one if /when they are compulsory.

And presumably you're also happy NOT to have one while they're currently optional. In which case why have such a scheme at all?

No, it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?

in a lot of cases it would make a big difference and it would do a lot to prevent further happenings. give over with your sneery superior comments it makes you sound sad:roll:

in a lot of cases it would make a big difference and it would do a lot to prevent further happenings. give over with your sneery superior comments it makes you sound sad:roll:

Explain how then.

And presumably you're also happy NOT to have one

god this is like pulling teeth!! i dont care either way! i have a driving licence to drive ! it keeps tabs on drivers.

god this is like pulling teeth!! i dont care either way! i have a driving licence to drive ! it keeps tabs on drivers.

ANPR does that. And it doesn't rely on your drivers license

And if you don't care either way, why were you demanding ID cards be made compulsory?

Yes, and what about a married man meeting up with his girlfriend without telling his wife.? Would be like a sat nav. ! ::hihi:

So what you're saying is Amal Clooney could keep track of who George is meeting. ;)

what are you blathering on about:roll: of course i haven't got one, same as i dont have subscription to superheros & villains weekly, but i am not worried if they were made compulsory, my driving licence, passport and shot gun cert is more than enough to identify me until that time.

yes i do think they should be brought in for all including me.

i have nothing to hide! do you?

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 16:25 ----------

it would be part of the evidence that could pinpoint exactly who and where someone was at the time and also would include DNA evidence, not rocket science is it:roll:

You have an obvious lack of any grasp at all of what is required by way of "evidence" to prove a criminal case. We can identify peoples location now by phone/cctv/anpr etc - being able to place an individual in a particular location at one time is not enough - go off and educate yourself and give up spouting garbage - better still go and watch a crown court trial from start to finish - at the very least you will learn something about evidence and the law. simples

I have lived in villages in North East Derbyshire , Creswell, Hodthorpe, Whitwell areas ,where people who say they are not related are exact clones of others who say they are not related , peas in a pod comes to mind:hihi:.

Now having a neck implant would cut out all doubt as to relationship if say the chip beeped when similar D.N.A popped up as and when in a clinch behind the bike sheds for instance .

This would save much hand wringing in later life when an old relation pops up to put the cat among the pigeons wunt it.;)

Because of their limited gene pool Iceland already has a "don't date people you're closely related to" system that uses mobile phone apps.

No neck implants required.