Why aren't humans chipped at six weeks old?

i have often said this is a good idea ! the only ones that would complain would be the silly liberal left who would say its an infringement of rights, as can be seen already on this thread! in this day and age and with whats happening with terror and future terror, chipping and ID cards are a good start to combat it. Anyone convicted should be chipped,

DNA should be taken at birth or admission to the country at the point of entry.

ID cards were available under the New Labour government.

Did you get one?

Didn't think you would.

How would ID cards and Chipping prevent terrorism, theft, assault, insurance fraud, tax dodging and unwanted pregnancies ?

I would love to know

Anyone convicted should be chipped

Too discrete. How about a barcode tattooed on the forehead?

The quality of trolls these days is shockingly poor. My lame-o-meter's going off the scale.

Nothing like you in your day :rolleyes:

Too discrete. How about a barcode tattooed on the forehead?

or them exploding trackers in that dreadful Will Smith film ?

Step outta line and . . . BOOM!

ID cards were available under the New Labour government.

Did you get one?

Didn't think you would.

How would ID cards and Chipping prevent terrorism, theft, assault, insurance fraud, tax dodging and unwanted pregnancies ?

I would love to know

well they should have been compulsory then! would have saved a few lives already. long term they would prevent many crimes or at least make convictions easier, not sure i mentioned pregnancies?:roll:

i have often said this is a good idea ! the only ones that would complain would be the silly liberal left who would say its an infringement of rights, as can be seen already on this thread! in this day and age and with whats happening with terror and future terror, chipping and ID cards are a good start to combat it. Anyone convicted should be chipped,

DNA should be taken at birth or admission to the country at the point of entry.

Stop talking tripe! How would a) a chip or b) an ID card prevent anyone from carrying out an act of terrorism?

Edited by Halibut

well they should have been compulsory then! would have saved a few lives already. long term they would prevent many crimes or at least make convictions easier, not sure i mentioned pregnancies?:roll:

did you apply for an ID card when Tony Bliar rolled out the scheme?

If not, why not?

I think that the civil liberties groups would blow a gasket about everybody being microchipped and DNA tested for their whole lives!

Yes, and what about a married man meeting up with his girlfriend without telling his wife.? Would be like a sat nav. ! ::hihi:

Stop talking tripe! How would a) a chip or b) an ID card prevent anyone from carrying out an act of terrorism?

where did i say it would prevent??? it would be a damn sight easier to convict though?

but you airey fairy liberals dont like convicting do you?? you think its all down to being repressed eh? and being deprived?

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 14:03 ----------

did you apply for an ID card when Tony Bliar rolled out the scheme?

If not, why not?

as i said it should have been compulsory:roll:

i've asked you twice, directly, whether or not you applied for an ID card when they were optional.

Both times, you have avoided answering.

I will take this to mean that NO you DO NOT have an ID card.

But like any right-whinging freedom-hater, you demand everybody else should be forced to have one, whether we want it or not (we don't).

Why don't you have an ID card if you think they should be compulsory for the rest of us?

What do you have to hide?

Yes, and what about a married man meeting up with his girlfriend without telling his wife.? Would be like a sat nav. ! ::hihi:

I have lived in villages in North East Derbyshire , Creswell, Hodthorpe, Whitwell areas ,where people who say they are not related are exact clones of others who say they are not related , peas in a pod comes to mind:hihi:.

Now having a neck implant would cut out all doubt as to relationship if say the chip beeped when similar D.N.A popped up as and when in a clinch behind the bike sheds for instance .

This would save much hand wringing in later life when an old relation pops up to put the cat among the pigeons wunt it.;)

where did i say it would prevent??? it would be a damn sight easier to convict though?

but you airey fairy liberals dont like convicting do you?? you think its all down to being repressed eh? and being deprived?

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 14:03 ----------

Can you help explain as to how you think it would assist in conviction? I thought that depended on the evidence gathered and satisfying a jury so they were sure of guilt based on the evidence. Am I wrong?