Armed police in Hillsborough 16/08/2017

Also the busy season is over, kids coming home soon.

Considering many transactions are done by card online these days armed robbery is something that gets less profitable with high risk of getting caught.

What a silly thing to say lol.

Considering the UK law is becoming less and less tough on criminals in general I'd say theft is something with a low - medium risk and high reward.

What a silly thing to say lol.

Considering the UK law is becoming less and less tough on criminals in general I'd say theft is something with a low - medium risk and high reward.

Sawn off shotgun will not get easy treatment.

They must have been brazen/brave/thick - the police were all over Hillsborough from early evening for the match! :o

Sawn off shotgun will not get easy treatment.

In North Korea, no.

In Sheffield, England, yes.

In North Korea, no.

In Sheffield, England, yes.

Glad you agree that in UK you not get easy treatment

UK you get six/seven years for sawn off shotgun, pull the trigger and it could be an indefinite sentence even if nobody got hit, no parole possible before seven years.

I don't consider that easy.

Edited by dutch

Glad you agree that in UK you not get easy treatment

UK you get six/seven years for sawn off shotgun, pull the trigger and it could be an indefinite sentence even if nobody got hit, no parole possible before seven years.

I don't consider that easy.

Strange that, I know lads who have committed all of the above and got out in a lot less than your quotes.

Strange that, I know lads who have committed all of the above and got out in a lot less than your quotes.

I don't know anyone who does stuff like that.

police appeals for help

A proper description of what happened and it also mentions they got away with a substantial amount of cash after all.

Most places that deal with substantial amounts of money will have systems that protect majority of it. Some places may not invest enough into that.

Things just get worse all over lately, there were armed police in Chesterfield early today too!

Things just get worse all over lately, there were armed police in Chesterfield early today too!

What were the armed police doing in Chesterfield ?

Their presence does not necessarily mean that anything has happened :rolleyes:

What were the armed police doing in Chesterfield ?

Their presence does not necessarily mean that anything has happened :rolleyes:

Funny you say that as Derbyshire times have removed the post and the website post... They had not provided a full report and was waiting to update so it is either a cover up or a load of bull

Seems odd they did it around a busy time where they could have got caught , does it say how much they taken ? glad no-one was hurt