Armed police in Hillsborough 16/08/2017

Seems odd they did it around a busy time where they could have got caught , does it say how much they taken ? glad no-one was hurt

I walked past the shop yesterday . There was a large hole in the glass door , the shop was closed with a notice saying further business at Meadowhall. The shop assistants must be traumatised.

I walked past the shop yesterday . There was a large hole in the glass door , the shop was closed with a notice saying further business at Meadowhall. The shop assistants must be traumatised.

The hole was made with sledgehammer, they did that to get access to the lock and open the door.

Assistants must be very traumatised, they were ordered at gunpoint to open the safe.

If I had an old fashioned safe with lots of money now I wrap all that money in tight small bundles and put two high quality trackers hidden in two bundles. That also uses network locating tracking so even when GPS is blocked it can tell to what area it is going.

Edited by dutch