Tricks to play on apprentices?

Once sent a lad to the bakers for a couple of "cheap brazen tarts" Came back face like crimson.:hihi:

I was told this story when I was a tea boy at River Don works back in the sixties.

Tradesman askes t/boy to go buy bubble for spirit level,tea boy says yes no problem,T/B reapears later with packet of soap powder, says to tradesman here make your own F*****ing bubbles.Now why did'nt I think of that one.

...Thought I'd just bump up this great thread with a couple of others I'v invented:

A key to wind up the Barometer

A saddle suitable for a Disc-Jockey...

Nice bump!

I used to ask staff for a tin of elbow grease.

Either that or send them into the chiller for "legs of salmon" or "salmon thighs" etc.

I once left a message on someones desk, in a busy office, to phone Mike Oxhard urgently, oh how we laughed, we really did!!

I once sent an apprentice, carrying an empty milk bottle, to ask an office full of women, including one pregnant woman, for some amniotic fluid.

When my dad was an apprentice they held him down and smeared his testicles with Fluxite.

I worked at Poundstretcher warehouse in Leeds once and they bound and gagged a lad with parcel tape, put him in a big box, taped it up, and loaded it onto a wagon going to Glasgow! The driver let him out on the M6 near Carlisle after hearing noises from his trailer at the service station!

our new apperentices were stripped naked tied to a pair of sack trucks and taken over to all the other industral units and sites and shown off with a sign round there neck saying new apperentice afther a few hours the guys would bring the apperentice back and he would then be greased up from head to toe some times we would get a lad from another unit bought over to us naked and tied to sack trucks he had also been taken to other units before coming to us we knew he was also in for a good greaseing when he got back to his own guys i had this done to me and was glad when we got another apperentice in and it was his turn on the sack truck bit cruel but there you go i once heard of an apperentice tied on the back of a open lorry and driven round the main town the police turned a blind eye and the lads ordeal went on for hours no one helped the young buck and everyone laughed at him and took photos and videos of him on there phones and cameras now that is tight and going too far i think

Edited by nicam

How about... for fun, you be *nice* to the new kids?

our new apperentices were stripped naked

Your first post, but i'll bite.

You do know that is illegal? Sexual assault is a little bit above being sent for a 'long stand'.

well i didnt start it this was going on long before i got there i didnt like it but was glad when a new lad started because they would leave you alone and pick on him the out going apperentice always went with the new lad when it was his turn i never did anything just watched the new lad got his own back when another apperentice started it just went on like that there were a few ring leaders not me who always looked forward to a new lad none of them were gay they just used to have a good laugh about it and take the **** the guys in some other units sent there lads over for a laugh as well i left there last year and as far as i know this is still going on poor lads

I once left a message on someones desk, in a busy office, to phone Mike Oxhard urgently, oh how we laughed, we really did!!

We really did have a Mick Hunt at British Steel and a tiny young secretary was asked to go to the sales office to see if anyone had seen him.