Tricks to play on apprentices?

when i was a apprentice or should i say tea boy i got some funny tricks played on me, The funnyist one was i got asked to go to the store room and ask the storesman for some tarten paint lol

DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER ONES TO PLAY ON A APPRENTICE? ITS PAYBACK TIME :hihi::hihi::hihi:

why not send the new boy to the storeroom and ask him to get a replacement bubble for a spirit level?

They should be on the top shelf next to the glass hammers and the lefthanded screwdrivers! :hihi: :hihi:

when i was a apprentice or should i say tea boy i got some funny tricks played on me, The funnyist one was i got asked to go to the store room and ask the storesman for some tarten paint lol

DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER ONES TO PLAY ON A APPRENTICE? ITS PAYBACK TIME :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Glass nails, sky hooks, left handed hammers ........

The (go to the stores and ask for a long stand) always works.:hihi:

Go and fetch me a metric adjustable spanner

Try this one.

You will need a pen, paper, envelope and a fire extinguisher.

Write on the paper " Give me all your ******* money now or ill squirt you"

place the paper in the envelope and seal it.

Give the fire extinguisher to the intended victim and tell him/her to take it back to the stores. But before he/she takes it back tell him/her to take the sealed envelope to the boss and check serial numbers on the extinguisher and get the boss to sign the paper work.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

go & get me a left handed screwdriver:)

How about "go and get a bag of sparks for the welder"

tartan paint, sparks for the grinder, left handed spanner/screwdriver, long stand, 6ft of fallopian tubing, bucket of steam, glass hammer, etc etc etc. Theyve all been done to death.

Sent new bar man to pub up rd to ask if they had any ice making solution.

He came back and said quite dead pan. "they said they normally just use water"

Classic.

Bucket of steam...Straight hook..Skirtin board ladder. When I worked in Brit steel North East, someone sent this lad to the stores (about 3/4 mile walk)for a long stand. He was sent back with a note "how long" ...Sent back with note 1/2Hr...Came back with note "havn't got one ...Sent back with...Wot you got....came back 1/4 Hr ...Give him two of those then .Poor lad was knackered by the end of the shift.:D