How far do you cycle to/from work?

Used to love cycling to work and back and often extended the route on the way back for a proper workout.

However downside is its a lot of hassle on arrival as there are no showers at work and would have to change when I arrived especially when its raining and arrived soaked!

Also although I would have more energy when I arrived later on particularly on long days I felt more tired.

I ride about 3.5 miles each way. The only problem I've ever had apart from the usual were getting smacked in the face by the toe-rags and low-lives that hang around in the subway under the railway near the Sheaf View and Skeleton Bridge. I don't ride that way any more.

Once cycled from sheffield to ravens thorpe for a week. Never again

I ride about 3.5 miles each way. The only problem I've ever had apart from the usual were getting smacked in the face by the toe-rags and low-lives that hang around in the subway under the railway near the Sheaf View and Skeleton Bridge. I don't ride that way any more.

You should have consumed their souls!