Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Most men simply never consider that possibility since fasle allegations made by women of sexual harassment are extremely rare.

The estimations of false rape accusations are between 2% to 10%. I wouldn't call that extremely rare.

Question:

I suppose you think Bill Cosby is innocent too? What about Ched? Warboys?

Are you still holding a candle for any other celebrity rapists? Jimmy Saville?

Answer:

Not guilty.

Be careful that you don't get yourself into a libel action by conflating an innocent man with convicted sex offenders. Savile was never found guilty of anything but you're probably safe from him.

All sorts of people on both sides of the table seem to lose their **** when it comes to Sexcrime. It seems that Freud lives on in many.

Question:

Answer:

Not guilty.

Be careful that you don't get yourself into a libel action by conflating an innocent man with convicted sex offenders. Savile was never found guilty of anything but you're probably safe from him.

All sorts of people on both sides of the table seem to lose their **** when it comes to Sexcrime. It seems that Freud lives on in many.

He might be innocent in the eyes of the law, but his behaviour that night was utterly despicable and he's a vile excuse for a man.

I don't know about the gym but swimming its individual cubicles but all in a single open space. I can't remember any more details as its been many years since I went there.

Oh, you're talking about the leisure pool and whilst a single space, all cubicles. Right.

The olympic pool has single sex, large open areas to change with just a few cubicles available.

---------- Post added 18-05-2018 at 07:39 ----------

But you are happy that with joined facilities men are not being protected from false allegations by women

Right, I wondered where the whole rape thing had got introduced.

How on earth do shared bathroom facilities remove protection from false allegations of rape.

It's the worst argument against them that I've ever heard.

Firstly, not being "allowed" into a womens toilet wouldn't stop a rapist.

Secondly, sharing an area (like nearly every other area except some changing rooms and bathrooms) doesn't somehow increase the chance of malicious allegations of rape.

He might be innocent in the eyes of the law, but his behaviour that night was utterly despicable and he's a vile excuse for a man.

His behaviour that night is a matter for him and his partner, not you or I, but it is libelous to conflate the innocent Ched Evans with convicted sex offenders and Jimmy Savile.

why would anyone allow 7 year old girls to get naked in front of strange men? or allow strange men to get naked in front of 7 year old girls?

that kind behaviour is i believe still frowned upon in this country

It would be normal in a changing room, you don't expect the child to be sent into the other changing room without the parent?

public changing rooms really ought to be all cubicles these days and the shower facilities communal with wearing of swimming costumes whilst using them being the accepted norm

Why, what possibly justification is there?

It's just prudery and paranoia.

It would be normal in a changing room, you don't expect the child to be sent into the other changing room without the parent?

Why, what possibly justification is there?

It's just prudery and paranoia.

I'd go so far as to say that we are entering a new age of prurience where feelings matter more than facts.

There is some merit in recent feminist assertions that trans women shouldn't be women's facilities, but it's a fetid discussion that I can't unscramble to form a sound opinion on the Groupthink.

Edited by ENG601PM

I suppose you think Bill Cosby is innocent too?

Too?

Not sure I follow you.

What about Ched? Warboys?

Young Ched is innocent I believe.

Not the best example that now was it.

I'd go so far as to say that we are entering a new age of prurience where feelings matter more than facts.

There is some merit in recent feminist assertions that trans women shouldn't be women's facilities, but it's a fetid discussion that I can't unscramble to form a sound opinion on the Groupthink.

I'm inclined to accept that it's a form of transphobia.

A trans woman, ie had the operation, hormones etc, gone the whole way, is not a threat to women in the changing room. It's more appropriate to use the female changing room than the male one at that point.

But back to topic, gender fluid is more complicated still as they obviously DO have a dominant physical sex, but then so do people IN transition.

Is a trans woman a 'real' woman? If they are, why do we put 'trans' at the beginning?

Is it because they're not a real woman?

What defines being a real woman? The ability to give birth and have periods?