Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Cyclone sits behind stats but doesn’t understand outcomes - he assumes them - ie stats will show girls play with different toys to boys - but if you ask him how that benefits/ disadvantages either sex they can’t answer.

You've confused "have lost interest answering your repeated questions with obvious and easily found answers" with "can't answer".

I'm simply bored of playing 100's of questions with you, if you're genuinely interested you'll find the answers yourself.

Guest makapaka
You've confused "have lost interest answering your repeated questions with obvious and easily found answers" with "can't answer".

I'm simply bored of playing 100's of questions with you, if you're genuinely interested you'll find the answers yourself.

You don't answer questions - you just post links to things that suit your argument. I could probably do the same - but you would just say the link was incorrect and that your link was right.

As such, I've asked you for the reasons - but you say you won't answer.....

I can't google the answer to the question of whether you are concerned that boys are encouraged to race and fight or that girls aren't?

So, i see the church has now stepped in and is happy to allow drag-queens to promote gender choice to our primary school children...

So, i see the church has now stepped in and is happy to allow drag-queens to promote gender choice to our primary school children...

Or put a different way, allowing kids to play and enjoy themselves without being judged.

sorry didn't see it, were they children interviewed?

No.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 13-11-2017 at 11:53 ----------

Have to be careful what you say, or you could risk losing your job with the transgender issue.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-11511826

It's just been on the telly. I think there may be more to it than at first seen. He is a staunch Christian. I think that this had some influence on his case.

Angel1.

Good to see he's playing the Christian persecution card.

Never mind that its irrelevant.

This is proof of political correctness gone mad on this issue that you like to deny is there.

This chap is not made of straw by the way, I've checked. :hihi:

Never mind that its irrelevant.

This is proof of political correctness gone mad on this issue that you like to deny is there.

This chap is not made of straw by the way, I've checked. :hihi:

Irrelevant, how so?

This is what he said in response ""It's happening nationwide, Christians being told they can't express their faith or religious beliefs. That is partly why I have spoken out about it."

Have to be careful what you say, or you could risk losing your job with the transgender issue.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-11511826

It would appear that if something looks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken and smells like a chicken, it may not actually be a chicken until we've confirmed that it doesn't identify as a mongoose...

---------- Post added 14-11-2017 at 12:11 ----------

No.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 13-11-2017 at 11:53 ----------

It's just been on the telly. I think there may be more to it than at first seen. He is a staunch Christian. I think that this had some influence on his case.

Angel1.

If he was singling out the person and repeatedly bullying them for their choice, then that is wrong. If it's a genuine mistake, then it's very harsh!

We had a gender fluid person working with us who had a deep, male voice and some days dressed male, some days dressed female, although they identified mainly as female. It was hard not to call them 'him' or 'dude' (which I call most males). Nothing malicious was meant and we actually got on really well. But it is a difficult situation to change your mndset instantly.

It's like those brain teaser puzzles where you will be given the name of a colour, but it's written in a different colour...

I think this is the one of the most crassly, wilfully ignorant and stupidly offensive claims I've ever read.

eh, Really? Just a fact of life.