Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

look up what racism means, read up on what black people have had to endure over all time...and then come back

and there it is again :rolleyes: how much longer will this drivel go on? the more this "racism" and the poor blacks get treated like victims the longer it goes on, get on with life:loopy: yes thee was some bad stuff many years ago its not the same now! shame there isnt a movement called WLMtoo!!!

Blimey you really are a white man hater aint you??:loopy:

Not at all. But I acknowledge that being white and a man puts me at an advantage.

and there it is again :rolleyes: how much longer will this drivel go on? the more this "racism" and the poor blacks get treated like victims the longer it goes on, get on with life:loopy: yes thee was some bad stuff many years ago its not the same now! shame there isnt a movement called WLMtoo!!!

LOL at many years ago :hihi:

:help:

Not at all. But I acknowledge that being white and a man puts me at an advantage.

Advantage to do what?

Back on topic. This thread is not about racism.

Just seen a person who wakes up one morning and wants to be a woman and the next morning a man,guess what her parent is,transgender,what a mixed up world we have become.

Yeah cos being transgender is a brand new phenomenon

Its the kids who I feel sorry for.

Its the kids who I feel sorry for.

Why do you feel sorry for them?

Why do you feel sorry for them?

The one I saw didn't know if it was male or female from day to day now if that's not a recipe for mental illness I don't know whAt is.

The one I saw didn't know if it was male or female from day to day now if that's not a recipe for mental illness I don't know whAt is.

Being forced to conform to a gender stereotype you don't fit in with?

Being forced to conform to a gender stereotype you don't fit in with?

It's not knowing what you are from one day to the next is what I don't fit in with.