Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Oh, and a supplementary question to Dimple or anyone else who denies the reality of transgender people and others with non-traditional gender/sexual identities - have you spent time with such people?

Yes mate. All the time.

Do you?

---------- Post added 10-05-2018 at 17:56 ----------

You quite clearly didn't - you asked three questions instead, they're there for everyone to see.

There answer is there, you just need to look harder.

Yes mate. All the time.

Do you?

Do you tell them you think they're all mentally ill?

I've met a few. Don't call me mate. I'm not your mate.

There answer is there, you just need to look harder.

I'm not playing your silly games.

Do you tell them you think they're all mentally ill?

I've met a few.

Yes, each and every one of them. Right to their faces too!

Don't call me mate. I'm not your mate.

Technically you dont know that. I mean, we could have known each other for years or drank in the same pub or even live next door to each other.

Besides, im a friendly sort, everyones mate to me.

I'm not playing your silly games.

And Im not dancing to your tune fella.

Yes, each and every one of them. Right to their faces too!

I don't believe you.

I don't believe you.

Your choice :thumbsup:

As you are one of the forums biggest snowflakes, I laugh at your childish jibes.

Snowflake, a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Angel1.

Surprised there hasn’t been one of those replies where every sentence is broken down so much that every comment made to each one sentence does not make sense.

Surprised there hasn’t been one of those replies where every sentence is broken down so much that every comment made to each one sentence does not make sense.

That's what I was thinking :hihi:

I have just strugglerd through the latest Genderquake carp. 'Riot Girls'. If that is a sample of the rubbish they are promoting as exciting comic talent. I will be giving it a miss. Peeing in the street/ cakes made from menstrual blood... Every single item in on this programme was designed to shock and insult.

I hope this is the first and last

I was prepared to live and let live, but after watching this I would say stop giving these idots air time....

Actually, when I thought about it - what it does show is how many gullible sheep there are walking our streets that they actually went along with the nonsense.. How stupid must they feel once they see themselves when the video is shown.

Edited by catpus
edit

I have just strugglerd through the latest Genderquake carp. 'Riot Girls'. If that is a sample of the rubbish they are promoting as exciting comic talent. I will be giving it a miss. Peeing in the street/ cakes made from menstrual blood... Every single item in on this programme was designed to shock and insult.

I was prepared to live and let live, but after watching this I would say stop giving these idots air time....

Actually, when I thought about it - what it does show is how many gullible sheep there are walking our streets that they actually went along with the nonsense.. How stupid must they feel once they see themselves when the video is shown.

Am I to assume that you concede that your statement ''they can also be physiologically created by parenting styles'' is nonsense? You haven't even attempted to defend it.

its on Channel 4 do you expect anything other than shock value? Oo back in the late 80s, early 90s they were Riot Grrrrls

its on Channel 4 do you expect anything other than shock value? Oo back in the late 80s, early 90s they were Riot Grrrrls

Did you watch it? If not you can't really comment on what I have written.

I have however put my money where my mouth is and complained to Channel 4 and Ofcom. This is what you do if you want to see changes... Not sit pounding a keyboard, writing on an obscure forum anonymously. Which is fine as a pastime but doesn't really get anything done about the issues you write?

Here is the letter:

>>>I watched the RIOT GIRLS programme as part of my own education into the whole 'gender fluidity' issue.

I am extremely broad minded, having been a ***** ****** in my younger life, and always eager to absorb anything that helps to empower children.. (my Grandchildren now)

However.. I was appalled at the content of 'Riot Girls', in fact I was disgusted and ashamed to think that anyone, Man, Woman, or any Gender they choose, would want to be so revolting. The particular sketch that offended me the most was the 'menstrual blood cakes'. I cannot for the life of me understand why these 'women' were not arrested..

Had the boot been on the other foot and it had been 'men' giving away/selling cakes containing sperm, there would have been an uproar and arrests, for will-fully risking passing some disease or other on to unsuspecting participants, who were only told - after they had eaten the sample..

Whoever it was had this concept should be drummed out of all future television programming production.. along with every one who approved it.

Channel 4 always walks a fine line, but have gone way too far this time and I think they and their producers should be prosecuted.

I realise their intention is to desensitise us, by subjecting us constantly to revolting things.. but enough is enough.

Depravity is never going to improve society but 'will' eventually produce a generation of Sociopaths..

Is that what we really need?<<<