Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

You are so incorrect you are not even wrong it's way beyond that.

Then perhaps you will explain why? and give references..

Of course it could have everything to do with the contraceptive pill now in our drinking water system? Which might account for so many younger men being sterile, feminised and changing their body shape naturally? (man boobs) And why so many women have become so masculinised and aggressive.

That isn't to say that every one is susceptible. Just that some are super sensitive to it. I personally am allergic to Penicillin, though billions of other people are not?

Just a thought.. that needs more investigation.

Edited by catpus

The whole Gender Fluidity is the latest Fashion/Internet/ComputerGame/Cartoon construct.

It is the present generation's identity statement. That is all.. it will pass when they become adults and realise that they have grown out of it, and will look back with some regrets.. as do we all....

The problem is that some of them will be stuck in that mode and that is where it will become a mental health issue. No one seeing the eighty odd year old Teddy 'boy' walking through town can fail to see that he has mental issues.

And there isn't a finer sight than an 80 year old tattooed lady. lol.

Every one of us have had our own identity Culture.....

Beginning with the Flappers/Teddy Boys/Mods and Rockers/ Sexual revolution/Hippy drop out/New Romantic/ Goths/Drug culture/ Grunge/Celebrity culture/Anorexia/ Body modifications - piercings and tattoos - face remodelling, breast and bum enhancements. The sadness is that joke is on them - The Fashion industry and Plastic surgeons are rubbing their hands with glee... whilst ordering their next yacht... knowing that those who fell for the hype will be hooked for the rest of their lives, because time does not stand still.

I have a relative who to date has had four face lifts and numerous peels. Plus bum and a couple of boob lifts. The only problem now is that she is a disabled 79 years old with the face of a porcelain doll.....

And now this.... Poly, pan, morph, fluidity... whatever they want to name themselves.

I say, fill your boots, do your own thing... I did, I was a pot smoking Hippie. But life caught up with me.

Don't force it down the rest of society's throats and expect them to understand, because you wouldn't like that, and would have to change tack again..

It is your thing, and is just a PHASE and will pass, whether you like it or not.

Hopefully without causing too much actual 'damage' to pre pubescent children.

Here is a very interesting article:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/i-sold-my-1980s-wardrobe--and-rediscovered-myself/

Of course it could have everything to do with the contraceptive pill now in our drinking water system? Which might account for so many younger men being sterile, feminised and changing their body shape naturally? (man boobs) And why so man women have become so masculinised and aggressive.

That isn't to say that every one is susceptible. Just that some are super sensitive to it. I personally am allergic to Penicillin, though billions of other people are not?

Just a thought.. that needs more investigation.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

Christopher Hitchens 2003

The whole Gender Fluidity is the latest Fashion/Internet/ComputerGame/Cartoon construct.

Then how do you account for the fact that it has existed in various forms in various different cultures for tens of thousands of years?

Then how do you account for the fact that it has existed in various forms in various different cultures for tens of thousands of years?

Mental illness is like that.

To be hoest I think mental illness will always exist

Unlike all this gender fluid nonsense. That will go the way of the Dodo, university safe spaces, Otherkin and BIID.

Mental illness is like that.

To be hoest I think mental illness will always exist

Unlike all this gender fluid nonsense. That will go the way of the Dodo, university safe spaces, Otherkin and BIID.

Do you think homosexuality is also a mental illness?

As you are so fond of telling others - do your research and come back...

Do you think homosexuality is also a mental illness?

Do homosexuals believe they are born into the wrong body?

The wrong species?

Have too many arms or legs at birth so want them cutting off?

Do homosexuals believe they are born into the wrong body?

The wrong species?

Have too many arms or legs at birth so want them cutting off?

Not as far as I know, but perhaps you could answer the question I asked you rather asked me a whole load of unrelated questions?

Not as far as I know, but perhaps you could answer the question I asked you rather asked me a whole load of unrelated questions?

I did answer it.

Oh, and a supplementary question to Dimple or anyone else who denies the reality of transgender people and others with non-traditional gender/sexual identities - have you spent time with such people?

---------- Post added 10-05-2018 at 17:51 ----------

I did answer it.

You quite clearly didn't - you asked three questions instead, they're there for everyone to see.

An actual answer to the question I asked would be either ''No, I don't think homosexuals are mentally ill'' or '' Yes, I think homosexuals are mentally ill''.

---------- Post added 10-05-2018 at 17:53 ----------

Aren't all predispositions 'mental' in origin?

No. Some of them are clearly rooted in biology, in the genes.