Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

So, if we can change gender, why can't we change our race or our age?

Ask a white GF person who is 25yo to identify as a 65yo black person... then see how far we get...

The argument seems to be that identifying as a certain gender is independent of biology; i.e. I can identify as any gender I want even though physically I am a man.

With that thinking in mind, people are taking it in other directions; if non physical genders are to be recognised then so is the desire for people to be recognised as different ages and races. After all, what's the difference between that and gender?

The argument seems to be that identifying as a certain gender is independent of biology; i.e. I can identify as any gender I want even though physically I am a man.

With that thinking in mind, people are taking it in other directions; if non physical genders are to be recognised then so is the desire for people to be recognised as different ages and races. After all, what's the difference between that and gender?

Age is a man made construct - who decided you're the age you are based on how often the Earth orbits the sun???

My birth certificate says i was born in 1981... but according to whom???

I want to identify as a 60yo...

Or a Jedi ;)

not bad as such just strange !i just wonder why someone and a male has so much anger and effort to give in pursuit of feminism, let them get on with it?? they want equality etc:hihi:

That's really easy; it's because I care about women and because deeply ignorant, selfish and thoughtless men like you exist.

not bad as such just strange !i just wonder why someone and a male has so much anger and effort to give in pursuit of feminism, let them get on with it?? they want equality etc:hihi:

I find it nearly incomprehensible that someone could NOT be a feminist.

Where will this end?

Gender fluid, age fluid, race fluid....

I think I feel like species fluid is a great way forward...so I am now a farmyard rooster until further notice.

If anyone wants me I'll be stood on the fence waking the neighbours at 7am tomorrow morning.

I find it nearly incomprehensible that someone could NOT be a feminist.

I don't see how feminism can be for people who are gender fluid as, what if someone doesn't identify as female or are non-binary. Feminism is for female equality... what about the other supposed genders?

Where will this end?

Gender fluid, age fluid, race fluid....

I think I feel like species fluid is a great way forward...so I am now a farmyard rooster until further notice.

If anyone wants me I'll be stood on the fence waking the neighbours at 7am tomorrow morning.

Age fluid has been around for years. Mainly by women!

I don't see how feminism can be for people who are gender fluid as, what if someone doesn't identify as female or are non-binary. Feminism is for female equality... what about the other supposed genders?

It's not about being the gender it's about empathy

It's not about being the gender it's about empathy

Apparently feminism is also supportive of equal rights for men...

So what they want is fairness and equality for all... we have a word for this - egalitarian.