Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

So, what you are saying here is that NASA is more than capable of launching a rocket into low earth orbit but then used essentially a pinhole camera to make the Earth look small just by filtering out most of it?

You believe this?

I beg your pardon it seems I remembered it wrong. No card involved, but the effect of what they did was the same though; to create the illusion that they were further away from earth than they were.

Edited by Guest

I beg your pardon I remembered it wrong. It wasn't a piece of card with a hole but a wall at the back of the spacecraft with a small circular window. The effect was the same though.

Try something for me. Focus on the word below. Then make a loose fist shape by curling your fingers and look at the word again through your fist. Does it look further away?

............................................GULLIBLE

OH by the way in 2006 I think it was, NASA quietly admitted that it has completely lost/erased all the original tapes/data of the Apolllo 11 moon mission.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

All the world has now is the second hand TV broadcast footage released to them by NASA at the time. So anyone wanting to examine the ORIGINAL tapes and data now cannot. :suspect:

Edited by Guest

OH by the way in 2006 I think it was, NASA quietly admitted that it has completely lost/erased all the original tapes/data of the Apolllo 11 moon mission.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

All the world has now is the second hand TV broadcast footage released to them by NASA at the time. So anyone wanting to examine the ORIGINAL tapes and data now cannot. :suspect:

Conspiracy theorists have a duty to first report accurately the official events and details that they challenge. You haven't done this here. So one can legitimately say either you don't know what you are talking about or you are deliberately trying to mislead. If you don't know what you are talking about don't parrot things you don't understand because you look foolish. If you are trying to mislead then you are a hypocrite.

The lost footage was only recorded for backup purposes in case the live feed failed.

Did you not know that?

Edited by Jacko92

Conspiracy theorists have a duty to first report accurately the official events and details that they challenge. You haven't done this here. So one can legitimately say either you don't know what you are talking about or you are deliberately trying to mislead.

In 2006 NASA admitted to erasing/losing the original telemetry data of the Apollo 11 mission.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

In 2006 NASA admitted to erasing/losing the original telemetry data of the Apollo 11 mission.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Yes, I know. They were only recorded for back-up purposes though Alan in case the live feed failed.

Did you not know this because you don't know what you are talking about or omit that detail because you wish to mislead?

The lost footage was only recorded for backup purposes in case the live feed failed.

Did you not know that?

All that exists now is the broadcast recordings of the live feed at the time. NASA's actual physical original tapes and telemetry data no longer exist, that's whats important.

All that exists now is the broadcast recordings of the live feed at the time. NASA's actual physical original tapes and telemetry data no longer exist, that's whats important.

Do you not understand what a recording of a live feed means?

Imagine ITV cut costs and broadcast the England match tonight using a single camera. If I record that match on Sky Plus it will be the same footage as recorded on the tape in that camera at the ground, won't it?

Have you tried my experiment? Did the word look further away?

Can you confirm if you are trying to mislead people or just don't really understand the stuff you are parroting?

Edited by Jacko92

Yes, I know. They were only recorded for back-up purposes though Alan in case the live feed failed.

Did you not know this because you don't know what you are talking about or omit that detail because you wish to mislead?

Not every single minute of the mission was broadcast from start to finish. What was broadcast live was noteworthy moments. They didn't broadcast Buzz Aldrin scratching his ass at 2:30 in the morning.

It was NASA's original tapes and telemetry data that contained absolutely everything from start to finish; all the non descript dull moments as well as the exciting parts. It is all that that is lost and leads people to be suspicious.

Edited by Guest

Not every single minute of the mission was broadcast from start to finish. What was broadcast live was noteworthy moments. They didn't broadcast Buzz Aldrin scratching his ass at 2:30 in the morning.

It was NASA's original tapes and telemetry data that contained absolutely everything from start to finish; all the non descript dull moments as well as the exciting parts. It is all that that is lost and leads people to be suspicious.

I don't have my wedding video. Am I not married?