Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

Well because I'm asking questions and raising issues you no doubt automatically assumed I was a conspiracy nut.

Years before the attack the CIA was warning about bin laden planning attacks using aircraft. There are multiple well documented intelligence failures.

No. I must have misconstrued your post, but considering what was in it I don't think that is without reason. It is certainly not, as you suggest, because you asked questions and raised issues. Anyone who knows me (which granted you don't) will know that I consider raising questions one of the most important things mankind can do. It is the basis of all science.

I have never called you a conspiracy theorist, merely pointed out that your original post wasn't clear that you were blaming intelligence failures.

You also said that the hijackers had 'no commercial airliner experience', which is untrue. Whilst I didn't suggest this was the case here, it is common for conspiracy theorists to parrot untruths that are easily debunked within 5 minutes on google.

One of my cousins believes in some of these conspiracy theories and also a facebook friend, they are both left wingers, are left wingers more likely to believe in these theories?

One of my cousins believes in some of these conspiracy theories and also a facebook friend, they are both left wingers, are left wingers more likely to believe in these theories?

Lol, seems some major ones on this very thread are right wingers, so, no

---------- Post added 26-09-2017 at 18:20 ----------

So because I do not believe their spinning ball theory my opinion on 911 is not to be taken seriously?

I don't buy their theory of evolution either which is married to their spinning ball / Big Bang theory. Watch Flat Earth Live Lancashire England.

Flat earth theory, did somebody mention a flat earth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41399164

:hihi:

i like this bit best

Some proponents of the Flat Earth theory claim NASA employees guard the edge of the world to prevent people falling off.

what did they do before NASA was invented? Oo

Edited by melthebell

Sandy Hook parents sue Alex Jones

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-lawsuit-alexjones/sandy-hook-parents-sue-conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-for-defamation-idUSKBN1HO2FU

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - The parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre have sued conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for defamation, accusing him and his website InfoWars of engaging in a campaign of “false, cruel, and dangerous assertions.”

Apparently he called the shooting a hoax? its ok believing in the different, believing in what you want, but sometimes it can hurt others, especially in the age of the internet and social media

The parents of the people who were killed by the explosives that brought down the three skyscrapers on 911 - can they sue for 'false,cruel and dangerous assertions' that it was fire and two planes that brought the three buildings down?

Edited by MAC33

The parents of the people who were killed by the explosives that brought down the three skyscrapers on 911 - can they sue for 'false,cruel and dangerous assertions' that it was fire and two planes that brought the three buildings down?

Presumably they'll first have to demonstrate that exolosives were used, and so their claim will fall at the first hurdle.

In my experience conspiracy theorists generally seem to be extreme - left or right wing. I rarely see one that is moderate and they seem equally spread.

Now does political extremism result as an offshoot of their CT - ie are they more credible and can get dragged into political extremism, or is it the other way round... I've never really thought about it but it's an interesting one to consider.

---------- Post added 18-04-2018 at 10:34 ----------

The parents of the people who were killed by the explosives

What explosives?

What explosives?

:hihi:

please dont start him off :help:

it shows how people generally dont believe in just one theory, they are in for the full ride and follow them all, with obsessive gusto

I certainly buy into the Cambridge Analytica theories.

I believe in the conspiracy theory that you are subliminally planting your business in our minds with all your one line posts in threads. :hihi:

Death of David Kelly, weapons inspector, who mentioned that the dossier on Iraq had been 'sexed up' leading to the discovery that there were no 'weapons of mass destruction' after all in Iraq, and then 'committed suicide' by slashing the wrong wrist with a blunt knife without shedding blood in a place where he wasn't actually found, gets my vote....

Death of David Kelly, weapons inspector, who mentioned that the dossier on Iraq had been 'sexed up' leading to the discovery that there were no 'weapons of mass destruction' after all in Iraq, and then 'committed suicide' by slashing the wrong wrist with a blunt knife without shedding blood in a place where he wasn't actually found, gets my vote....

You tinfoil hat wearing nut job you!