Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

Conspiracies in order of size.....

The earth being a stationary flat plain

Their theory of evolution

Chemtrails

Global warming

Big Pharma mediSIN

Vaccination

You're a right little meme aren't you. It would be funny if it wasn't so obvious. I suggest trying a little harder..

The video " Powers of nightmare" Is pure Muslem propaganda, I watched 20 mnutes of it and was disturbed, I don't think It's wrong when it talks about the " American Dream of wealth", but Christianity is an older relegion that promotes sharing, and working together to create a caring, sharing community. I believe we are all are now, selfish to some degree, as for conspiracy theories - Do you honestly think we are still in AUSTERITY with the Gov. spending £60B on the London underground (just finnished) another £60B on another underground line to be built before the £60B plan for HS2, AND THEN COMPLAIN about the £2B spent on an aircraft carrier, but give themselfs a payrise of 10% plus. The only ones tightening there belt in his country is the working class (as usual)

Funny how it all comes to £60B.

The video " Powers of nightmare" Is pure Muslem propaganda, I watched 20 mnutes [sic] of it and was disturbed, I don't think It's wrong when it talks about the " American Dream of wealth", but Christianity is an older relegion [sic] that promotes sharing, and working together to create a caring, sharing community. I believe we are all are now, selfish to some degree, as for conspiracy theories - Do you honestly think we are still in AUSTERITY with the Gov. spending £60B on the London underground (just finnished sic])another £60B on another underground line to be built before the £60B plan for HS2, AND THEN COMPLAIN about the £2B spent on an aircraft carrier, but give themselfs [sic] a payrise of 10% plus. The only ones tightening there [sic] belt in his [sic] country is the working class (as usual)

Funny how it all comes to £60B.

Ranting aside, MP pay is set by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority - they didn't give themselves a payrise.

Guest makapaka

This absolutely happens.

You are also informed of public opinion by the media - despite this perhaps not being the case at at all.

i.e a front cover saying "OUTRAGE AT Xxxxxxx" - the headline suggests a wealth of feeling on the subject when it may be one person who is outraged.

It's always gone on - but the internet and social media has exacerbated it.

Me too!

I believe we live on a spinning ball travelling at Mach speed thru space!

That a species can evolve in to a completely different species,that directly injecting known toxins in to the human body (bypassing the bodies own defence mechanisms) can prevent not cause disease.

That carbon dioxide and not the sun influences the temperature of the earth to such a large degree.

A man called Bart Sibrel did a documentary called A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon. In it he showed his evidence that the Apollo 11 astronauts never actually landed on the moon.

His main piece of silver bullet evidence was some raw footage he acquired of the Astronauts supposedly travelling away from earth in the spacecraft. It showed the astronauts inside the craft with the window in view. They were clearly not that far from earth as the earth filed the window, but the astronauts were seen placing a piece of black card against the window with a hole cut in it to give the impression that the earth was in the distance. Over time they used different pieces of card with incrementally smaller holes to make it look as though they were travelling further and further away from earth. If they truly went to the moon why would this be necessary?

He confronted Buzz Aldrin with this footage and Aldrin looked stumped. He couldn't answer. He made his excuses and left.

Edited by Guest