Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

Just now, Anthnymlton said:

Hello! I'm afraid of this topic but more and more people are talking about it

😕

16 minutes ago, Anthnymlton said:

Hello! I'm afraid of this topic but more and more people are talking about it

Incoming Spam perhaps?🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Conspiracy theories?

Interesting that the above was posted on this thread in 2017.

Post 2000, We were all spending money with gay abandon, but a major economic crash was being predicted and discussed on the internet long before the economic crash of 2008. Nobody believed it, including me. I was saying we were 'as safe as the  Bank of England' before it hit and brought the banks down and our economy with it. Nobody apologised to the 'nutty' conspiricists for being right...

In 2013 / 15 Occupy were warning about the insidious rise of the Corporate giants that would eventually take over the world and play havoc with economies, and the mega split that would result, between rich and poor. Camping outside Sheffield Cathedral to draw attention and make their point, Occupy was universally harangued, ignored, and dismissed as idiots.

Amazon and others went laughing all the way to the bank...

In 2017 the internet was awash with predictions of a man made pandemic. They even made a film (called 'Contagion') which was a carbon copy of what happened, except it was made before the pandemic, not after. And of course the pandemic lead to the coercive/ mandatory mass vaccination programmes all over the world, the efficacy of which has always been debated. The governments learned what people would put up with, if the 'stakes' were high enough...

Now we have Global warming and growing State 'authoritarianism as a result, which is obvious to many as not helping improve the situation, but we cower like lambs and say very little... And 'woke' has been turned into a term of abuse...

Soon it will be the devastating malign effect of Artificial Intelligence, which of course 'the government will not be able to do anything about' and before we know it, it will all be too late...

Yet people still do not see how easily they are being manipulated?

You should have just said “Yes, I do. “

• Like 1