Sheffield Wednesday v Sunderland 16/08/17

hope I'm wrong, but being a realist and pessimist, I can see only one result.

owls.0 sunderland.2

And Winnall (if selected), who seems to have the ability to sometimes put the ball in the net when on the field.

Dont think FF will be involved tonight,so Winnall should start....

Interesting to see that the player with EFL goals over the last 5 seasons is .....Sam Winnall..and Jordan Rhodes is not far behind in second place

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Dont think FF will be involved tonight,so Winnall should start....

Interesting to see that the player with EFL goals over the last 5 seasons is .....Sam Winnall..and Jordan Rhodes is not far behind in second place

I haven't read that FF won't be available, I thought they'd said it was the end of the matter!

If he can play I hope he does, I'd like to see him on the left, Winnall on the right and Hooper down the middle with a midfield 3 of Bannan, Wallace and Jones.

I haven't read that FF won't be available, I thought they'd said it was the end of the matter!

If he can play I hope he does, I'd like to see him on the left, Winnall on the right and Hooper down the middle with a midfield 3 of Bannan, Wallace and Jones.

Wallace was awful on Saturday and i fail to see what Jones brings to the side and FF wont be involved tonight...

I think tonight will be a tough one . Sunderland are ticking over nicely and imo a draw may be our limit as things stand .Being the owls tho mayby 2-0 with both goals from mr Rhodes!!!!:cool::cool:

Edited by brooksy

I think tonight will be a tough one .Qpr are ticking over nicely and imo a draw may be our limit as things stand .Being the owls tho mayby 2-0 with both goals from mr Rhodes!!!!:cool::cool:

Q.P.R. Tell me I was dreaming last Saturday

Not too confident we'll get anything more than a point against these, a win will do wonders to help confidence. I don't know who we'd be best selecting up front though and I'd be surprised if Carlos does yet.

Personally I’d forget FF and fitness permitting go with a front three of Fletcher/Winnall plus Rhodes with Hopper tucked in behind.

Personally I’d forget FF and fitness permitting go with a front three of Fletcher/Winnall plus Rhodes with Hopper tucked in behind.

FF is not involved tonight...consequently i would presume Winnall starts in a 4-3-3 formation....as you suggest..

If only we could play like this.

Westwood

Hunt Pudil

Lees Loovens Jones

Boyd Hooper Fletcher Rhodes Forestieri

Sorry Fossi it,s there or nowhere.

Coat on ready for the off.

Edited by ALAN 58