My dog needs his booster...

hey people,just wondered if any of you knows of a vet that would come out and give my dog his yearly booster.hes a rottie and its hard to get him to the vets because of his size,so any1 know a mobile,trustworthy vet please let me know.:thumbsup:

thanks in advance of any replies..

It would help if we knew the area where you live....?? a private vet will be expencive to call out just for a booster... The vet i once used in an emergency cost me £90 for the call out....:(

Is it coz you don't have transport, or coz he has other ideas about going inside the vets?

there is a company that do pet taxi very good

That must be one huge dog!

I've seen Rottwielers in my local vets quite a few times.

lol.i can get him to the vets,its just very hard work lifting him into the front of me van.cant put him in back of van cos he eats me work tools.lol

just thought i try doing it an easy way by gettin a vet out,but with the sounds of it im gonna have to take him to the vets.:(

that dog taxi thing sounds o.k.any more info on that would be great.i live in shiregreen.

lol:D .not a bad idea..:hihi:

cheers for the info lalaland..