Who's using a drone on s12?

Other half shouted me outside when he was showing our little one the stars. It hovered just to the right of my house for a couple of minutes and then took off over the houses opposite.

Thought it was illegal to fly a drone in a built up area, and I can't see it being a police one as it was sat above a quiet road and not too high up.

I don't know much about drones all I can say was it was blue and red lights on it.

Sounds like a Quad Copter, (a drone would be autonomous)

And they aren't illegal under a certain size I believe...

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know. Just seemed very weird hovering at house level on a quiet street.

Somebody with more money than sense?

Calm down dear :rolleyes:

aint that expensive can get a decent setup with gps for less than 150 quid now days

aint that expensive can get a decent setup with gps for less than 150 quid now days

Had a play with my mates Yuneec Q500 4k the other day, all set to go with not bad 4k camera and tons of other stuff included, all for about 500 quid, might get one myself next week.

phantoms are not bad a few dji phantoms also a couple of 250 racing quads

phantoms are not bad a few dji phantoms also a couple of 250 racing quads

Those racing ones look too fierce for me.

We had one last year. Hovering over the back of our garden. You can't get to the back of our garden and me and the neighbor were quite annoyed thinking it could be someone eyeing our out buildings. I got quite a bit of stick on another forum when I said I threw a small stone at it and brought it down. Why would you fly above someone's home and garden. All,these open spaces and they chose out secluded property. I left the battered and bruised thing on my front wall. No one came to pick it up so it went in the bin!

Were you growing weed ?

lol I wish lol