How frequent is your street cleaned?

In parts of S6, only seen them on the side roads once in 40 years, and that was recently although they might have been clearing the verges prior to grass cutting. I see them often on Donetsz Way picking litter along the route of the tram track.

The blue boxes are a waste of time in windy weather as they deposit their contents wherever the wind takes it; weighted with a brick would help somewhat.

Streets in Eastwood are cleaned 5 times a week this was Rotherham council answer to the litter left by the mainly roma community . its taken a while but now a private firm Kingdom is around the area handing out £80 on the spot fines something which was needed years ago .

Once a year cleaning the grates out.

Five days a week, secondary school at the top of the street between my house and shops. It seems that children today are not told what litter bins are for. Parents just as bad with scratch cards. Working class estate s2.

Every day I see a team of cleaners around Hillsborough corner and Middlewood road during the week.

Well done, do you want a prize? If you want to know why litter isn't cleared up, it's because the government has been cutting council budgets for seven years. Take it up with them.

will have to turn down the offer of a prize , maybe you should award it to yourself for trying to blame anyone but the offenders .

will have to turn down the offer of a prize , maybe you should award it to yourself for trying to blame anyone but the offenders .

It like blaming Viners for all the stabbings.

Half of the rubbish is paper, card, bottles,cans etc. All of which should go in the blue bin and box which are collected on the weeks the black bin isn't. That works out as a weekly collection IMO.

not when it's smashed up furniture, and the blue bin is also with the 'stuff' over flowing, knocked over, etc...

People just seem to not care around here, and it's not just one group or family either, I see a fair few doing it!