How frequent is your street cleaned?

street cleaner whats one of those:hihi: not seen one in this area

Rarely seen at Lane top - though if I complain they do come out now and again.

I live on a school road, never seen a street cleaner

not many people seem to have seen street cleaners in their area . if you would like to see some , pop down to Page Hall , they are there everyday , sometimes twice a day

not many people seem to have seen street cleaners in their area . if you would like to see some , pop down to Page Hall , they are there everyday , sometimes twice a day

It seems so.

How often do you see street cleaners/litter pickers in your area? Are you satisfied with the cleanliness of your neighbourhood, and what kind of area do you live in (affluent/average/poor)?

Stumperlowe crescent road (affluent) very rarely see street cleaners although no major problems with littering as such.

Biggest problem has been getting the council to remove decomposing leaves that haven't been cleaned from the pavements since Autumn 2016. Drains on the road are blocked as a result.

not often enough, so many people round here dump crap on the street, I see their kids running out, over the road, and round the corner with bags full of crap, dumping them on the street, then running back to the house...

The stuff can often be sat there for a couple of weeks before it's moved!

-- I know they shouldn't be dumping on the street in the first place, BUT, if the council would put the bins back to WEEKLY, it might help cut down on a LOT of that, especially with bigger families...

not often enough, so many people round here dump crap on the street, I see their kids running out, over the road, and round the corner with bags full of crap, dumping them on the street, then running back to the house...

-- I know they shouldn't be dumping on the street in the first place, BUT, if the council would put the bins back to WEEKLY, it might help cut down on a LOT of that, especially with bigger families...

I take it you've reported them?

Half of the rubbish is paper, card, bottles,cans etc. All of which should go in the blue bin and box which are collected on the weeks the black bin isn't. That works out as a weekly collection IMO.

Well done, do you want a prize? If you want to know why litter isn't cleared up, it's because the government has been cutting council budgets for seven years. Take it up with them.