Houshold enquiry form.

This form is sent out every year, and every year there are people who treat it with suspicion. But anyway, yes, fill in it!

Why should Sheffield Council want to know about an address in Bournemouth :huh:

Or has Sheffield decided to expand much further south than anyone expected and promote a real Sheffield by the Seaside festival :hihi:

Just pointing out it's not just confined to Sheffield....it's a National thing.......:roll:

Electoral Registration is now an individual's thing. The SCC forms just gather the data required. The cut-off date is 16 October each year. Anyone eligible who is at least 16yrs and 8mths old then should be on the Register because it comes into operation of the following 16 February- and so a new voter will become 18 at some point during its validity.

I got my letter this morning. Apparently it's only been a month since the general election.... The council will catch up eventually

I got my letter this morning. Apparently it's only been a month since the general election.... The council will catch up eventually

You know what it's like. You wait years for a General Election, then several come along in a pack.

I got mine, did it online. With the security code on the letter it takes less than a minute.

You know what it's like. You wait years for a General Election, then several come along in a pack.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Also got one of these. Our information hasn't changed.. do we need to send it back again?!

Also got one of these. Our information hasn't changed.. do we need to send it back again?!

I did ours online so no longer have the letter, but I believe it said that yes you do, even if its just to confirm that the info is already correct.

The letter did state the information must be confirmed. So yup either send it back or do it online.

I did ours online so no longer have the letter, but I believe it said that yes you do, even if its just to confirm that the info is already correct.

Crumbs, will sort tomorrow!

---------- Post added 16-08-2017 at 11:19 ----------

Where do I look online? You'd think after a mass mail-out they'd have a button that says "Complete your household enquiry form" !

Crumbs, will sort tomorrow!

---------- Post added 16-08-2017 at 11:19 ----------

Where do I look online? You'd think after a mass mail-out they'd have a button that says "Complete your household enquiry form" !

Theres a link in #12 :)

I would like to see how you could be fined. I'm not going to send mine