Conor Coady bid from blades

See blades have put a bid in for Conor Corday ,just been looking on wolves web site and yet again united offer been rejected why can't we just put a real offer in in stead of messing around what happend to our rich prince how he would invest

If we got promotion? why are we struggling to get the players Chris wilder wants

You have to speculate to accumulate that's what fills grounds week in / out and back to where we all want to be

From what Wilder says in interviews,he himself puts his own value on the player we are after,as well as wages,he won't let the club be shafted on the fee either.

I said in the close season we needed a player who could do the holding midfield role,as well as getting forward and that is what Coady brought to us in L1,so I would be happy to land him,but not to overpay.

but to get a player of quality you have to pay still think that we need more quality in our side

but to get a player of quality you have to pay still think that we need more quality in our side

Cheds back int he.:thumbsup:

Don't see why Wolves would sell? Non-starter this one imo.

Very good player though.

Bid is apparently £2.4M, I don't know if I would pay any more than that for Coady.

Are we serious about signing him or are we trying to put pressure on other clubs to accept or bids, knowing full well we can go elsewhere.

If welcome him back, but only for a decent price. We don't want to go down the route like we have in the past

Can't see it happening, hasn't he just been made captain ?

I do not think we would get him he has just been given the captaincy job so I think that tell you it would have to be over the top to get him.I liked him when he was here but he has moved on now.Changing the subject what do you guys think of the new format in the Stars sport pages regarding fans comments ?I think it is poor but would be interesting to here what others think.

Doubt we'll sign the club captain at a club considerably richer than us.

Well he's not coming and that's it,they are under no pressure to sell unless they got some amazing offer which they aren't getting from us.

Let's spend on a decent forward and use the loan market.