Sheffield Wednesday v QPR 12/08/17

woo Winnall back in the squad and scored :)

---------- Post added 12-08-2017 at 16:59 ----------

well, not a good result, but at least we've kept the record with QPR not beating us ;)

What utter tripe pudil Reach please get injured your both scrap.:huh:

Then again they both play as they are.!!!!

Edited by Owls it go

What utter tripe pudil Reach please get injured your both scrap.:huh:

Then again they both play as they are.!!!!

keep it up last time somebody slagged Reach off he scored, lol, same with me and big dave Oo

NOt good, I'm afraid its mid table medoratey this season

If Winnall doesn't get in from the start against Sunderland then there's something wrong .

If Winnall doesn't get in from the start against Sunderland then there's something wrong .

There's plenty wrong but Winnall isn't the fix. He should have done much better with a very good chance in the second half. If a striker elects to go for placement rather than power then he has to hit the target but he missed it by a long way. It's Fletcher for me if Rhodes is dropped.

The mystery for me is why Reach is seemingly first name on Carlos's teamsheet.

There's plenty wrong but Winnall isn't the fix. He should have done much better with a very good chance in the second half. If a striker elects to go for placement rather than power then he has to hit the target but he missed it by a long way. It's Fletcher for me if Rhodes is dropped.

Reach is fast becoming one of Carlos's un-droppable's.

I think we need to persevere with Rhodes though I do think the diving header mis was poor!

Maybe so my point is he was 100% wanting to win & battle for the cause & I will take that every day & scored today so .?

Edited by Owls it go

Maybe so my point is he was 100% wanting to win & battle for the cause & I will take that every day & scored today so .?

Looked better when Hooper dropped behind the front two what's been said The 2 full backs are poor,goal came from Hunts side again,Reach is shocking and Fletcher should star in p l ace of Rhodes,biggest cheer when the lines woman finally gave us something,and why wasn't we given a pen.

Looked better when Hooper dropped behind the front two what's been said The 2 full backs are poor,goal came from Hunts side again,Reach is shocking and Fletcher should star in p l ace of Rhodes,biggest cheer when the lines woman finally gave us something,and why wasn't we given a pen.

She din't know the off side rule:hihi:

Reach is the biggest waste of space & is stealing a living

Pudil Hunt :loopy: