Sheffield Wednesday v QPR 12/08/17

Have you been watching the same team as me ? , we completely cocked up the play offs by the ultra defensive approach that has continued so far this season .

Put me in with the idiots.:help:

Is Pearson still available?

Chesterfield not defensive, QPR not defensive. Can't comment on Preston as I wasn't there - two out of three!!

Chesterfield not defensive, QPR not defensive. Can't comment on Preston as I wasn't there - two out of three!!

Midhill club could lick Chesterfield:hihi:

:hihi::hihi: Can't disagree but at least we attacked.

Have you been watching the same team as me ? , we completely cocked up the play offs by the ultra defensive approach that has continued so far this season .

Put me in with the idiots.:help:

Is Pearson still available?

He's 3 games in to a new contract, and got you into the play offs for the last 2 seasons !

What more do you want ?

Are you sure that it might not go to penalty kicks to decide the result and is there still a Midhill Club ?

Edited by stpetre
Spell

He's 3 games in to a new contract, and got you into the play offs for the last 2 seasons !

What more do you want ?

I watch the team week in week out and some of the football played last season was atrocious with us playing 75% in our own half .

Many do not seem to see that the tac tics are abysmal and care only about results , I love the Owls just as much as any one who says they support them but I will not say that they are playing well when in my opinion they are not .

We have five of the best attacking players in the championship and that strength should be the way forward ,what has happened to the so called wingers that should be feeding these players, on Saturday the latest signing was sat on his arrrsse on the bench while Winnell and Hooper had to go looking for the ball themselves .

The tac tics are crap.

I watch the team week in week out and some of the football played last season was atrocious with us playing 75% in our own half .

Many do not seem to see that the tac tics are abysmal and care only about results , I love the Owls just as much as any one who says they support them but I will not say that they are playing well when in my opinion they are not .

We have five of the best attacking players in the championship and that strength should be the way forward ,what has happened to the so called wingers that should be feeding these players, on Saturday the latest signing was sat on his arrrsse on the bench while Winnell and Hooper had to go looking for the ball themselves .

The tac tics are crap.

The tactics are to win games, last season we won more than we lost. If your happy for the team to sit mid table then your all out attack philosophy will certainly get you that.

Boyd was awful v PNE he deserved to lose his place.

The tac tics are crap.

But its the same manager who got you in to 2 play-off,s in the last two seasons

How many years contract did he sign in May ? Two, three ?

The cost of getting rid of him could be £500-750k.

Are you really suggesting that's what Chansiri should do 3 games into a season ?

The man deserves at least till Christmas I would suggest.

Edited by OPEN BORDERS
spelling

Are you really suggesting that's what Chansiri should do 3 games into a season ?

It's well known that Carlos doesn't do long term contracts, it was just a one year deal!

Well said pal.some of our so called fans are living in la la land tbh!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: