If You Could Sign One Former Player..

If you could sign one former player for your team who would it be..?

I'd sign Chris Waddle...creative,produce the unexpected and put crosses galore on Jordan Rhodes head...:hihi:

This is a hard one, i,ll go for Mike Lyons a natural leader on the pitch, who never stopped giving out the orders.

John Sheridan for me, dominated midfield, sprayed the ball about like a master and scored spectacular goals.

Waddler for me,we need him.

Tony Currie. Amen.

John Sheridan for me, dominated midfield, sprayed the ball about like a master and scored spectacular goals.

Tony Kay and even Everton could do with him back !

Ken Knighton .

Yes Ken Knighton, who had a bit of a 'reputation' when at Hull City with Chris Simpkin , as they were accused of kicking every thing that moved (or didn't) Ken was born in Barnsley and those folks do not take any do not take any **** from anybody, football field or 'owt' else.

This is a hard one, i,ll go for Mike Lyons a natural leader on the pitch, who never stopped giving out the orders.

Have to agree there

Just what we need now a born leader out there never scared of getting his head in . Tom Lees would come on immensely .

Right now.....Carlton Palmer,hes just the kind of player weve been lacking to drive us foreward