Performance or Wins

In view of the barrage of criticism that Carlos has had since the Preston game over shots on goal,negative tactics etc etc....here's a simple question...

Do you prefer to see a stylish performance rather than your team win..?

Bear in mind that Carlos has the second best win ratio of any manager in Wednesday's history..

For me...i'd take a win every time over performance..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Personally Sheridan, I'd take a good team performance over a poor performance accompanied by a lucky win every time. You have to accept the fact that your team will be beaten by a better side - that's the way it goes- but if you put up a good performance then you can come away feeling a lot better than if your team doesn't show up.

If your team is playing well then the results will come.

Just my two penneth.

A win anytime, you forget the performance , you don,t forget the score.

Win's get you points, performance is a bonus.

Consistently good performances win you titles and silverware.

If we're talking about a single game then yes, points are better but as they say- a single swallow does not make a summer.

I think I'll stick with performances.

I think most fans would take just a performance at the minute. Of course the points are most important but seeing a few shots and looking like scoring is important. I can understand fans criticism over Saturday as it wasn't a one off but a continuation of last season

In view of the barrage of criticism that Carlos has had since the Preston game over shots on goal,negative tactics etc etc....here's a simple question...

Do you prefer to see a stylish performance rather than your team win..

Either. On Saturday we got neither.

I think most fans would take just a performance at the minute. Of course the points are most important but seeing a few shots and looking like scoring is important. I can understand fans criticism over Saturday as it wasn't a one off but a continuation of last season

I have to say I'm happy to be a Blade and I can understand the Owls frustration.

I don't expect to win every game this season but as long as the team puts a good shift in, the results will continue to come.

Do you think it's time for CC to go?

I think most reasoned Wednesdayites understand this will be Carlos's last chance at getting promotion and if things aren't going right in terms of results,i'd be sure that the owner will change things around.

But to be calling for him to be sacked after one game is ridiculous....after all whatever people think of the style of football you can't argue with his achievements since he arrived.

And despite the big money comments..the following players have all come in for a total spend of £500k.. Westwood,Lees,Loovens,Hutchinson,Wallace,Lee,Bannan,Boyd,Fletcher and Winnall.

I have to say I'm happy to be a Blade and I can understand the Owls frustration.

I don't expect to win every game this season but as long as the team puts a good shift in, the results will continue to come.

Do you think it's time for CC to go?

Personally no, he should be given this season as getting in the playoffs last two seasons was what was required.

I think most reasoned Wednesdayites understand this will be Carlos's last chance at getting promotion and if things aren't going right in terms of results,i'd be sure that the owner will change things around.

But to be calling for him to be sacked after one game is ridiculous....after all whatever people think of the style of football you can't argue with his achievements since he arrived.

And despite the big money comments..the following players have all come in for a total spend of £500k.. Westwood,Lees,Loovens,Hutchinson,Wallace,Lee,Bannan,Boyd,Fletcher and Winnall.

I agree calling for him to be sacked is wrong at this stage and the players brought in have been decent but he is starting to look abit clueless as to how to get the best out of them. I don't want him gone but there has to be a time when the chairman decides he's had his time, is 3 seasons long enough? I don't know but at this minute if the chairman decided his times up then I wouldn't be up in arms about it.