House guest cat missing, Lower Walkley (RETURNED)

My house guest cat, who has been here repeatedly and been out plenty of times before here, went out last night (1st August) and failed to reappear at bedtime.

She's very small and is a glossy pure black handful of chatty naughtiness and I'm rather worried that she's got into someone else's house and got shut in.

Please, if you're anywhere close to Lower Walkley, check in rooms, garages and sheds which were opened Tuesday evening.

She answers to the name of Wilbur BTW, although she's most definitely a neutered female.

Hello, I will definitely keep a look out but I was just wondering what is a house guest cat? Do you mean your looking after it for someone else? Sorry if its s stupid question!

Yes, sorry, she's my niece's cat (hence the name, she looks like Wilbur from the Winnie the Witch books) and living here while they are on holiday.

I was her kitten fosterer before she went to live with my sister's family and this has been her holiday home ever since she was tiny though, so she does know the place and sleeps in bed with my lot or the dog.

Is the kitty back? Iv had a new visitor today which Iv not seen before, exactly as you described small black sleek not got close enough yet to see sex, very very sleek and shiny coat , I'm in s6 upperthorpe

Feel free to message me

I'm very pleased to report that at 5am this morning Wilbur woke me with her screams from the doorstep :)

I'm now certain that she was accidentally shut in somewhere, whether that's a house, shed or garage, and she remained shut in while the humans went on holiday. She clearly knew her way back and was perfectly clean but very skinny and ravenously hungry.

She's had several breakfasts today and is now back sleeping in the sunshine in her own garden, having been returned to her real family this afternoon :)

Thank you all for looking out for her :)

Incidentally, there is another black cat called Wilbur missing in Sheffield at the moment. The other one is a very beautiful oriental boy, as detailed on the Lost and Found pets Sheffield all Areas Facebook page.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20638659_10155633990518979_1371544622103107181_n.jpg?oh=043c612906e2164291f3c3d03ad95177&oe=59EB3495

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lostandfoundpetsS5S6andallsheffieldareas/