Its arrived, our new kit

Like the home kit! It's blue and white it's ok for me

So are QPR and Reading !

The home kit looks decent, but if I wouldn't want my team to have a similar kit as it should be stripes.

The away kit looks like it has been pulled out of a box in castle market.

The home kit looks decent, but if I wouldn't want my team to have a similar kit as it should be stripes.

Like I said above if the kit had been designed by Georgio Armani and be a thing of timeless beauty united fans would still slate it, I'd be upset if you didn't. I don't that white united home kit of a couple of seasons ago had much of a prominent stripe.

a cheap Portuguese manufacturer the kits look shocking quality the logos arent even level

a cheap Portuguese manufacturer the kits look shocking quality the logos arent even level

They will be manufactured in the Far East nothing to do with Portugal, I'm sure the logo will be fine. You can tell the quality of a shirt from a photograph?? :loopy:

So are QPR and Reading !

It's our colours blue and white! That's the point I'm making

Edited by allwednesday

Like I said above if the kit had been designed by Georgio Armani and be a thing of timeless beauty united fans would still slate it, I'd be upset if you didn't. I don't that white united home kit of a couple of seasons ago had much of a prominent stripe.

Yeah pin stripe, if it had been more than one season and not for 125 year anniversary, then I'd have been more bothered.

It should have been an away kit, as it was still a nice shirt, but should never have been a home kit.

I think if I was an Owl, I'd buy the home shirt as a novelty, it is actually decent.

If United had the same shirt though in red and white I'd leave, because I don't wanna look like old arsenal

To be fair....

The home kit is a throw back to the shirt worn during the 60's & early 70's

The away kit is a throw back to the yellow and black stripes worn in the 90's

As long it has a Wednesday badge on the front and its not red it'll be fine..

The quality of your shirt,be it from a box in Castle Market or produced by Adidas doesn't get you any extra points...

To be fair....

The home kit is a throw back to the shirt worn during the 60's & early 70's

The away kit is a throw back to the yellow and black stripes worn in the 90's

As long it has a Wednesday badge on the front and its not red it'll be fine..

The quality of your shirt,be it from a box in Castle Market or produced by Adidas doesn't get you any extra points...

I'd wager 99% of shirts are made in the Far East, I don't think Adidas will use Saville Row.

I like the home kit not sure on the away but I'll reserve judgement till I actually see one "in the flesh".

I don't buy them anyway so it not a big deal for me.

Do we get a set of wardrobes from ikea to put the shirt in