Clinton cards fargate

That was the Markets area , the rag and tag , Norfolk Market, Sheaf Market and Castle Market .

The Moor was a street that had two department stores , two or three tailors , butchers shops , drapers and pubs as well as trams and buses it was a continuation of London Road until some silly sods decided that it was a good idea to block it of with the monstrosity that now houses the Planners .

Planners my ase.

Oh god Cuttsie/Judd Newto/Samssong

Your rambling has been done to death people and times move on and so should you.

Can't believe Clintons in Hillsborough arcade is still there as Card Factory is only a few yards away!

Oh god Cuttsie/Judd Newto/Samssong

Your rambling has been done to death people and times move on and so should you.

At this juncture I think it's safe to safe that poor old Judd is two sandwiches short of a windmill.

hadn't thought of m&s or paperchase or WHSMITHS I will try them ,but I will miss clintons

Unless SCC actually own the shop / building / lease etc. Then what has it got to do with them what its used for. It's likely a private landlord who owns the shop.

Now that Clinton's have moved out, they are likely renting out the space at a discounted rate as a short term measure until they get a long lease client to sign up.

Indeed, I'm pretty sure the For Lease or whatever signs are still up which implies they're someone else.

Can't believe Clintons in Hillsborough arcade is still there as Card Factory is only a few yards away!

Yes and the cards in the Card Factory are as good as Clintons at half the price. !